Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any Wasatch Front folks here?

Posted by bindersbee 6a UT (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 24, 08 at 16:56

I check in at this forum from time to time- especially now while I'm craving better weather. January and February are simply to be endured in the Rockies.

I was just wondering if anyone else will be at the Utah Green Conference next week?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any Wasatch Front folks here?

Yep, I'm in Utah Valley. What's the Utah Green Conference? I noticed over in the Utah Forum that someone posted about a Diverse Agriculture conference this month at USU -- is this something different?

o

Yup, I live in Heber. Where do you live?

(I don't know what the Utah Green Conference is, sorry)

o

I'm in Ogden.

o

I'm in Farmington. I don't know what the Utah Green Conference is. It sounds like it might be a family reunion that snubbed me, but I don't think that's it.

o

I'm in Salt Lake City/Millcreek.

o

I am in Ogden--the part that hasn't had any water since yesterday morning!

Is this the green conference: http://www.utahgreen.org/? If so, it looks really interesting but it also says that it's sold out.

Cheers!

o

Sorry I didn't get back to this thread quicker! The Utah Green Conference is the annual conference for landscape and nursery people in Utah. The classes are sold out but the trade show is only like $5 to get in. Lots of plant vendors etc. will be there. The trade show portion is today and tomorrow (Jan 29-30). Not sure if it would appeal to people outside the 'professional' industry but I'll post about it after I go. So long as there are some green plants to look at, it'll be worth the money! LOL! When I was a student at Utah State I used to go down to my Great Aunt's greenhouses (she ran a floral shop) and just sit amongst the plants and relax.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here