Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2nd Annual I.E. Pick-A-Peck of Peppers Swap

Posted by highalttransplant z 5 Western CO (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 11, 11 at 15:15

Okay, I was going to wait until March, but I just couldn't hold out any longer.

Please join me over on the Round Robin Forum for an all peppers swap. Just follow the link below to sign up.

Bonnie

Here is a link that might be useful: 2nd Annual I.E. Pick-A-Peck of Peppers Swap

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2nd Annual I.E. Pick-A-Peck of Peppers Swap

• Posted by gjcore 5 South Aurora Co. (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 12, 11 at 21:43

I'm really happy that I joined this trade. I'm pretty sure it's going to be great.

o

I'll try my best not to disappoint : )

I already know of some pretty cool stuff that's on the way, but I'm not telling ...

o

Just a reminder that sign ups end on Monday.

An awesome selection of peppers has already been received, so come join the fun : )

Bonnie

o

Just want to sing Bonnie's praises for having run the peppers swap. There were two dozen participants, and I'm sure well over a hundred varieties, maybe over two hundred. Just got my seeds back in the mail last night. Not only did I get back several more packets than I sent (and much more interesting ones at that), but she'd even gone out and BOUGHT one of the varieties on my wish list. THANK YOU BONNIE!

Ian

o

Fri, Mar 18, 11 at 21:18

It was an excellent swap. Now to find room for more peppers. Kentucky Blue Grass/Fescue may be on the losing end of finding space.

o

Thanks, Guys!!! Glad you enjoyed the swap.

Ian, I didn't keep track, but I would guess it was somewhere between 200 - 300 different varieties of peppers sent in. I think there was around 650 packets of seeds exchanged.

Greg, we spent big bucks putting in sod the year we moved here, and I've spent the last 4 years gradually removing it, to make more room for flowers, and edibles. Grass is highly over rated!

Three more of my peppers are starting to sprout. Still tempted to plant more though ...

o

Sat, Mar 19, 11 at 2:15

Wow! 650 packets!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here