Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
billie_ladybug

Just coming out of shelter to say hi

billie_ladybug
10 years ago

I have just been very busy and this year is not looking any better. Missed visiting with you all on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I probably won't make spring swap this year either. I have two graduations, grading college papers and 4-H hogging up May and a calendar full of trials in June.
Anyone found any cool stores or catalogs this year? I walked through the new Garden Ridge store on Platte and Academy in Colo Sp. Not what I was expecting. Did find some cool things for the garden in there, but a lot more home decor than I thought. Oh well, I suppose I will check out some of the garden centers in Pueblo and Fountain this year.
I have to go read a chapter for instruction on Monday. The boss will be in my class to grade me... no pressure. LOL. Then I will be reading some of my garden catalogs and ignoring the six inches of snow outside.
Oh, by the way, the El Paso County Extension office is moving the end of this month, if any of you ever go there. They are moving from Union and Pikes Peak to 17 Spruce St. And they have some little plastic rain gauges for 25 cents each or 6/$1 if anyone is looking. Ask Julie about them.

Belinda a/k/a billie

Comments (2)