Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Buy one get one free trees! Home Depot

Posted by bekajoi (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 25, 10 at 0:07

It works, I just did it tonight. Got myself a peach and a cherry tree for under $20. :)

http://www.homedepotgardenclub.com/SignUp/Registration.aspx

Sign up, it's free, then check your email and print out! It only works until Monday the 25th (2 days out!) so print tonight, go tomorrow and get yourself some fruit trees! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Club link for the coupons!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Buy one get one free trees! Home Depot

Thanks for the tip! I signed up and did got the email with a link for specials offers. When I clicked on it, it had two coupons, but not for the BOGO offer that could be used for trees. I didn't print the coupons then, and just now clicked on that link again, and now I have the BOGO offer! So I guess the offers will change periodically.

Thanks so much for posting this!!

Marj

o

I am not a HD fan for plant material. and if you go, look at the stock carefully and take your time choosing. AIUI HD staff no longer cares for the plant stock so there is zero incentive to expend energy on plant needs. Take your time and don't assume the stock is good. If it doesn't feel right, walk away.

Dan

o

That was exactly the plan, Dan. I got there right after a huge shipment arrived so I had the pick of the lot, and I had a person there helping me choose. If I didn't see 2 things that matched my needs and looked healthy and happy I would have walked away.

As it was, I got 2 healthy looking 7-8' trees for $19.50. :) I usually go to a garden center for plants/trees, but for the price I figured I could make an exception.

o

Last day!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here