Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
calling angel/Swap

Posted by gjmancini 5Co (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 27, 10 at 8:26

Hi Angel, I dropped you an email requesting address and deails of swap. Thank you for hosting. Cant wait to reunite with fellow gardeners.

Gloria
(gjmancini)GW

Will be bringing lambs ears, and some other misc. plants. Sister will be bringing tomatos.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: calling angel/Swap

• Posted by skybird z5, Denver, CO (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 27, 10 at 12:00

Hi Gloria,

Just have time right now for a very quick reply!

I emailed her yesterday too to try to see what's going on, and if I don't get a response soon, I'll be "announcing" alternate plans for the swap!

Watch the Swap thread in a couple days for information!

Skybird

o

Sorry to be so absent, everyone - I am thrilled to host the swap, look forward to seeing/meeting everyone, love lamb's ears and tomatoes, etc. Just had a crazy few weeks that have had me very behind. I will email everyone today or tomorrow with the address - if you haven't emailed yet, please do so, and if you don't have an email by tomorrow night, please let me know, as that will mean that I somehow missed your address.

thanks!
Angel

o

I didnt get an email.

o

I don't have one either.

o

Hi Angel -- I might've missed the address email, as well. Thanks! :)

o

Hi everyone,

Email me at angel@smeat.net, and I will send you my home address. Everyone is welcome, but Skybird has suggested this system for address exchange. Just let me know if you haven't heard from me - I try to reply to email quickly.

thanks!
Angel

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here