Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lizbest1

Anyone Going to Luckybottom's Spring Swap Need Garden Labels?

lizbest1
10 years ago

I recently ordered 100 plant labels from everlastlabels.com and plan to order more, probably can use another 300. They offer a volume discount so I thought I'd ask if anyone going to the swap wanted to split an order. The type I ordered is their C item, they're $34.50/100, $149.75/500 and $255.00 for 1000. They do tack on 5% for ordering with credit card but there is no tax (yet!) and shipping is included. The pic I attached is their label on the left, one I bought at a garden center for $6.99 for 10 on the right. You can see theirs is taller, writing surface is the same. Theirs is much more rigid and sturdy. You use a grease pencil to mark them, theirs are $0.80 for 1 or 12 for $6.25 or mechanical pencils for $1.75 or 12 for 16.95 with 5 replacement leads for $1.50.
I will place an order on Wednesday so if anyone wants in reply to this post quickly! That will allow enough time so they will be in before the swap and we can settle up there if there is interest. If anyone wants to see the labels but not order any now just let me know, I'll bring some to show.

Comments (4)