Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone Going to Luckybottom's Spring Swap Need Garden Labels?

Posted by LizinElizabeth 5 (lizbest1@aol.com) on
Sat, Apr 27, 13 at 11:36

I recently ordered 100 plant labels from everlastlabels.com and plan to order more, probably can use another 300. They offer a volume discount so I thought I'd ask if anyone going to the swap wanted to split an order. The type I ordered is their C item, they're $34.50/100, $149.75/500 and $255.00 for 1000. They do tack on 5% for ordering with credit card but there is no tax (yet!) and shipping is included. The pic I attached is their label on the left, one I bought at a garden center for $6.99 for 10 on the right. You can see theirs is taller, writing surface is the same. Theirs is much more rigid and sturdy. You use a grease pencil to mark them, theirs are $0.80 for 1 or 12 for $6.25 or mechanical pencils for $1.75 or 12 for 16.95 with 5 replacement leads for $1.50.
I will place an order on Wednesday so if anyone wants in reply to this post quickly! That will allow enough time so they will be in before the swap and we can settle up there if there is interest. If anyone wants to see the labels but not order any now just let me know, I'll bring some to show.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone Going to Luckybottom's Spring Swap Need Garden Labels?

Liz; Sorry that there doesn't seem to be any takers on your offer. I tried this kind of markers and they were too cumbersome for me. I have switched to the white plastic that are 100 for $4.

o

No problem! I've used the plastic ones before but they end up getting lost in the mulch, prefer the longer legs of the metal ones. They won't suffer from being stored, I'm sure I'll use all of them eventually!

o

Liz, if you've got some extras, I'll take some at the swap--sorry I don't check in here regularly until I'm looking for something specific. If you've got extras, please bring them; if not, no worries!
Thanks!

o

Mayberrygardener, I certainly will bring the extras. See you there!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here