digit
13 years ago

I could do this!

digitS'

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (10)

• Skybird - z5, Denver, Colorado
    13 years ago

If you did, I bet you'd make a whole lot of money!

:-)
    Skybird

• gjcore
    13 years ago

You might need tractor guy.

• digit
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Oh, no! Not him!

I'd have to share my $$!

d'S'

• gjcore
    13 years ago

Hopefully that farm land has a plan to be more productive than mostly a corporate logo. The world is short enough on farm land to start giving it up to aircraft billboards.

• digit
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I'm thinking that I wouldn't be too good

Here is a link that might be useful: . . . at this!

13 years ago

LOL! I don't think you're gonna make too much money on that second one!

Now, the third one! Maybe if you did something like that---and you could convince folks that it's a few thousand years old............. Bet ya could make some money on that one!

;-)

It's a kinda sad commentary on our society when you could probably make more money carving your farm fields up into corporate logos, than you could by raising crops on them!

But maybe there's one more option! Grow corn over the summer, and then cut it into a maze for Halloween---and voila---crops AND money! Denver has a bunch of these every year!

13 years ago

Try this link!

[Not sure how that happened!]

Here is a link that might be useful: The Fritzler Maze!

• digit
    Original Author
    13 years ago

The $ isn't too important to me. Land art! See, I've never considered myself a very creative person but I enjoy the garden environment. However, I can get lost!

Spend too much time going in and out of a large hospital and have for over 20 years. The other day, I'm thinking that I know this route thru the building like the back of my hand . . . promptly got lost! Actually had to sit down for a few minutes to get my bearings.

I'd probably be on Gjcore side with planting a maze. They put one in near my garden one year. I thought, "What the heck are they doing planting corn so late!" It was about the 1st of July. There was no intention of harvesting anything but the admission price from that field.

The large veggie garden may be completely carved up into permanent paths and beds within the next 2 weeks. I wish I'd gotten an aerial photo of when I did that with a triangular piece of ground years ago! Fortunately, I had one "right angle" to work from. Except for 2 full-length paths going one way and 2 full-width paths going the other - there were lots of twists and turns thru that garden!

Steve

• digit
    Original Author
    13 years ago

That guy has been playing around out there in that cornfield for years, Skybird! Details!

Yeah, a commemorative quarter design. I wonder if I can grow my beans and broccoli like that!

Steve

• highalttransplant
    13 years ago

Wow, Skybird, that's aMAZing!

hahaha, sorry I couldn't resist