Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
genetic breakthrough for new variety of tree

Posted by mstywoods zn 5 - Westminster, (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 1, 12 at 22:41

O'Tooles has developed an exciting new tree for our area - check it out! The Spaghetti Tree ....

Available for the first time in the U.S., these unique trees make a great addition to any garden. Spaghetti Trees love the full sun and are hardy to Zone 3. They are very drought tolerant but tend to be heavy feeders. Use a balanced organic fertilizer once every 6 weeks during the growing season. Harvest when spaghetti is limp but not soggy. Try throwing a piece against the wall. If it sticks, it's ready to harvest. Plant with tomatoes and basil for a full pasta garden!

Happy April Fool's Day! ;^)

I got this ad from O'Tooles, and had to pass it along!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: genetic breakthrough for new variety of tree

Does that tree come with a cookbook . . .

. . .

that you can cook, Marj?

Steve's digits

o
RE: genetic breakthrough for new variety of tree

If your post was any other day of the year-----I'd be looking for one!
Happy April Fools Day!
Caroline

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here