Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mayberrygardener

Spring Swap and attending: are you confirmed?

mayberrygardener
9 years ago

Okay, I just sent out emails to the following folks:
aloha2009
amester
catnohat (bringing BohemianCottage)
chellersm
COCurler
GarnerGarden
ginnytrcka
gjmancini
iluvamaranth2014
katgardener
kvenkat
lizinelizabeth
luckybottom
mayberrygardner
mstywoods
polygonum_tinctorium
skybird
TerriOB1
tree barb (I think you said that you might not make it?)
vselz

If you didn't get an email with all the details, please let me know!

I saw messages or posts of your intent to attend, but I never got actual email addresses from the following:
goldenguy
hazelb
lisaluwho
yellowdoglvr
ZachS

If you're in this second group, I have no way to get you the information you will need (unless you're attending with someone else).

If you aren't on either list, and you plan on attending, what is the deal? Have you been living under a rock? Contact me and let me know IN THE MESSAGE TEXT what your email address is. No matter what, GW blocks your email address, so you need to ensure that I can see it in the body of the email message.

I'm excited to meet so many newbies this year, and to reacquaint myself with the folks that I have come to recognize over the last several swaps!

Comments (24)

• garnergarden
    9 years ago

Thanks for adding me to the list of attendees. I did get an email from you, but it didn't have the directions to the swap in it. I read it's in Arvada, but I'm lost beyond that lol. Take care and hope to see you all at the swap.

• chellers
    9 years ago

Hi I am on the first list but I did not get your email. I will send you another email through garden web in case auto correct did something strange to my address!

• mayberrygardener
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I just resent to both of you. Sorry to have to show the email addresses, I think the BCC feature of Yahoo wasn't working right, so let's try it this way. Did you guys get it this time?

• h_geist
    9 years ago

I just directly sent you my email address again, so let me know if you don't receive that message. H

• lkcrawford
    9 years ago

Good morning! I responded to your request on May 12th, but it looks like you didn't get it. I just resent. Please let me know if you still don't have my info. I might be doing something wrong! Can I just hit 'reply' to your email?

Thanks!
    Lisa

• polygonum_tinctorium
    9 years ago

I didn't get an e-mail.

• mstywoods
    9 years ago

I didn't get an email either.

Marj

• katgardener
    9 years ago

Nor did I. I know that I sent you a direct email before, but can't remember how.

• kvenkat
    9 years ago

No email arrived here either. :-(
    I gave my direct email a week or so ago.

Kim

• mayberrygardener
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Holy crikey, that didn't work apparently! I'm going to skip the bcc, and just resend to everyone that I have.

lisaluwho, you need to type out your email address in the text of your message, I can't see it when you hit reply.

Thanks!

• chellers
    9 years ago

Thanks! I got the one you sent in response to my email and the second mass email! Looking forward to it!

• vlselz
    9 years ago

Well I got all emails and the directions so u must be doing something right ;) haha Thanks!!

• polygonum_tinctorium
    9 years ago

Got it this time, thanks!

• garnergarden
    9 years ago

Got them! Thanks!

• iluvamaranth2014
    9 years ago

Got the email with the directions. Thank you!

• iluvamaranth2014
    9 years ago

Got the email with the directions. Thank you!

• mayberrygardener
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks for the confirmations! I've been using email for years and never had a problem until yahoos latest update. Glad to know I can still figure out how to manipulate a black box!

• ZachS. z5 Platteville, Colorado
    9 years ago

You said it's the 24th (this Sat.)? Ill shoot you an email so I can find out the details. Where, time, what I should bring, but, I don't know 100% if I can make it or not.

• Golden David
    9 years ago

Hi Mayberry,

I'm afraid I'm unable to make it. I thought I sent you an email, so sorry if it never went through. Thanks for organizing anyway!

David

• mayberrygardener
    Original Author
    9 years ago

David, we'll miss you on Saturday; maybe you can make it to the fall swap!

Lisa and Zach, I just sent your info emails; please check your inboxes!

• ZachS. z5 Platteville, Colorado
    9 years ago

Got the email. Will try to make it, thanks!

• h_geist
    9 years ago

Hi All - There seems to be an issue with my direct emails to Mayberrygardener, so if someone could forward me the information on the swap, I would appreciate it: h_geist@yahoo.com. Thanks, H

• mayberrygardener
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I just sent them to you again, h_geist. Sent from my "real" email addy instead of my Gweb one, so hopefully it works this time!

• h_geist
    9 years ago

I got it - thanks. H