Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring Swap - Food & NonPlant

Posted by luckybottom Five in colorado (My Page) on
Fri, May 3, 13 at 21:13

One week from tomorrow and we get together. We are cooking a beef pot roast and lovage infused rice with gravy, Will have coffee, sun tea and lemon water for drinks. We have name tags and camera. There should be enough seating, paper plates, silverware and hot cups.

Could use: cold cups and napkins. Bring pots for any cuttings you want to take out of the yard.

Have I forgotten anything? Please list on this thread what you are bring for the potluck in the way of food.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring Swap - Food & NonPlant

I can bring cold cups, a salad (probably pea), and a dessert.

o

I can bring cups and some herbal tea. I also have a hoard of pots of various sizes that I can bring so if someone doesn't have any, we'll still be okay.
What to bring, what to bring for food... Might have to be a surprise, as I'm not sure what mood will strike!
Gettin' EXCITED!!!

o

I'll bring a Texas sheet cake and napkins. Looking forward to this trade, love to meet fellow gardeners!

o

I have sent an email to the following with driving directions. Please let me know if you are not on the list and need directions or if you don't get the email for some reason.

mayberrygardner
gjcore
maryloving
lizinelizabeth
lesuko
catnohat
helot13
polygonum_tinctorium
gimancini
tree barb
h_giest
gardenarts

Weather looks like it is going to be perfect!

o

I will bring chips, salsa and guacamole.

o

At last it's upon us!

I posted in the earmarks thread that I'm bringing caramel pecan pull apart bread. Mom still hasn't decided what's she's bringing for food. Lucky, it looks like anything you needed is covered, but let us know if there's anything last minute. I am so grateful to you for hosting again, you really have the perfect spot for a get together.

I can't wait to see you all!

o

• Posted by Lesuko 5, Boulder CO (My Page) on
    Fri, May 10, 13 at 15:12

Hi Everyone,

The weather looks mostly good and I'm excited to meet everyone.

I will bring a salad- either a cucumber or chickpea for tomorrow. I'll hopefully remember to look at this thread again tonight to see if there is anything else that is needed.

Many thanks for organizing this.

o

Just a reminder: Pot luck starts at noon and should you need to call: nine seven zero, three nine five, zero five two zero.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here