Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
rocy mountain Gallery

Posted by aquawise zone 4 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 26, 10 at 9:09

Here is a good showing of plants I grow and share with my friends here.
Give it a minuet to load, click on the i in the corner if you meed ID.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gaylas yard/plant Gallery

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: rocy mountain Gallery

• Posted by jnfr z5b CO (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 26, 10 at 11:47

Wow, such gorgeous ponds you have! Love that cute little doggy too.

o

Yes, lovely ponds!

Beautiful iris and red peonies, too.

Maybe one of these days, I'll have a pond . . . probably be so olde by then it would have to be a raised pond, to lessen the danger of me falling in.

Steve

o

Love all those irises and the ponds are a lovely idea!!! Your yard looks terrific!

You have a picture of a pond covered for the winter. But what do you do with the fish? Do you have to bring them inside to some tanks, or do they survive the winter under the cover?

o

your plants and yard(?) are VERY beautiful!

cute cat ;^)

o

Great photos. I loved everything especially the irises and the lady bugs :)

o

The fish stay out in the ponds for the winter. The air pump keeps the ice open and they do great.

o

Wow - that is great that the fish can stay in their ponds all winter! I may do some reading up on Koi ponds, then, and consider doing this myself :^)

o

I have added some new pics. The lilies are just getting started blooming. lots to see. I am a recycle nut, the ladybugs are ALL recycled stuff. Keep checking back. So much fun to share!

o

Great pictures!

In the long shot that shows the ponds, I don't see many of the flowers that are in the other pictures. Are most of the irises, lilies, and roses growing in the frontyard, or were they just not in bloom when you took that pic?

Bonnie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here