Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jclepine

So cute...until she at the flowers

jclepine
14 years ago

A ways back, I dug out the clover in one of my flower beds and then moved a plant out of the bed because I could not get all the clover out of that one. I figured I'd just pick it out here and there until it was gone.

Yesterday, while I was laying little red flag stones in an old weedy spot (I took the weeds out the day before), I caught Lucy (the biggest dog) sniffing each and every yellow flower. She took a big whiff, then moved to the next one and on and on. She was so cute I almost couldn't believe it.

Today, while I was standing in the sun and surveying my garden plans for the day, she started doing the same thing. But, then she took a bite and ate the flower head! She went to do it to the next flower and inside she went, under strict orders not to eat the daisies!

ARG! She really could not be any cuter but, gee, this is not wanted behavior. The silliest part is that I KNOW my dogs eat the plants. What was I thinking?

Hah, it made me laugh so I guess it wasn't that big of a deal. I thought you'd all enjoy it too.

J.

Comments (5)