Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeremywildcat

Gardens in June

jeremywildcat
14 years ago

How are everyone's gardens coming along?

Mine: (First year of my own real garden)

Tomatoes - Beefmaster has one mater a little larger than a golf ball now, but no others. I think it's about to drop a couple of other blooms, probably from the temp swings, but there are plenty of others. Husky Cherry Red just showed its first 3 tomatoes yesterday, and tons of blooms. Early Girl isn't living up to her name, and has only blooms still. All of them are still relatively small for having been planted a month now, guess it's not hot enough for them to take off yet.

Cukes - Still small, just planted a week ago, growing slowly.

Zuke - Taking off really well after only a week.

Jalepeno - Looks a lot like it did a month ago when I planted it! Waiting for it to get hot I guess.

Onions - Doing great, using them regularly.

Carrots - Just sprouted yesterday after about a week.

Cilantro - Been using it for weeks now, tastes great, but now has gone to seed. Might get another so I don't have to wait for them to regrow. If they just flowered how long will it take to seed and start new plants?

Basil - Struggling a bit but doing better now. Used some last night, very tasty. Might add another bigger plant.

Bell Pepper - Gone!

Comments (54)

• msfuzz
    14 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Aurora here...Tomatoes just starting to grow, but they were DS'd, so I think that's not bad. They're about...6" tall or so. Basil just starting, Cukes started fast, but have slowed way down. Peppers not really doing anything...Marigolds coming up. And that's it! I have the feeling I'm a bit behind. :( But I didn't DS anything until about the 1st of May, so I guess not too bad? If the weather would ever warm up, I think things would grow better!

• digit
    14 years ago

A neighbor who makes a few gardening "attempts" and has seen some of my efforts for about the last 6 or 7 years told me I have "such a nice looking garden" this afternoon. I was SHOCKED! He has never said anything like this before!

Tomatoes - They're out there! I picked off the Bloody Butcher blooms when transplanting and they promptly opened a few more. Nothing is going to stop those guys from being early!

Peppers - looking real puny . . . Sometimes, I don't know what peppers expect from me. The plants were looking reasonable in the greenhouse but despite 15 degrees above normal, they don't seem to like being in the open garden yet. The eggplant is about the same . . . tuffing out the transplanting shock.

Cukes, melons, squash, pumpkins - we set out so many starts of things this year, including these guys. They were just starting to show their true leaves. I'm not sure if I've ever set out squash and pumpkins but it seems to have worked out okay.

Corn - would you believe that I set out 12 pots of corn plants? I don't knoooooow. Seems like limited greenhouse space shouldn't really be used for sweet corn but those plants certainly look fine! I got the "jump" on the neighbor!

Lettuce - looking wonderful, as of today! I've had several leaves in sandwiches . . . from transplants.

Radishes - harvesting began last week but, yep, they'd like to just go ahead and bolt to seed. The weather is just too sunny, warm and windy. There is a 2nd planting just popping up but the 1st will be gone this week and barely at a time when they can be used with other veggies in a salad.

Carrots - I haven't used either the pellets or gel yet but probably should have. Germination in the open was spotty and it was only where there's morning shade that they came up well. I may replant part of the rows with cornstarch gel tomorrow but will get to it soon.

Peas - Everywhere! All varieties, including the sweet peas are above ground. I was about 10 days late getting them planted but there's no laggards in the pea patch.

Beans - just planted the 1st batch and have the last open ground in the garden for a 2nd planting.

Onions - got green onions from sets!

The sweets from Texas look bad . . . they didn't like all the sun and dryness. The ones in the morning shade look okay but they won't make as nice of bulbs there. Onion transplants from the greenhouse look okay but they aren't really growing - probably the heat. Well, I'll take that back - the Candy onions will need to be thinned real soon. Thinned, that is, as green onions. I'm developing a greater appreciation for that variety.

The Prisma shallots that I grew from seed last year - don't look like shallots this year . . . ? I've wondered how shallots, which I've never seen bloom, could be induced to make seeds. Now I'm wondering if last years bulbs that I replanted will bolt instead of multiplying! Since they are F1 hybrids - I don't know if replanting them as sets was wise or if I can save these seeds and use them in '10. I'm lost . . . fortunately, there are plenty of French Grey that I've grown over many years.

Greens - Most things from the tunnel are gone, 'cept for the Chinese cabbage and maruba santoh. In fact, the tunnel plastic is gone and everything is now in the open. The yu choy was the big "find" this year. It is so tender, but I didn't have much seed.

In the open garden there are now lots and lots of bok choy. Soon, there will be mizuna and a feathery red mustard that I had last year to harvest - Red Streaks. Oh, and arugula which I've really decided that I don't care much about . . . it's starting to bolt.

I thinned about one-half of the spinach today and enjoyed a steady "nibble" - some are really ready for a spinach salad!

The peonies are opening, some of the larger sweet williams are blooming, and there are columbines everywhere!!

digitS'

• david52 Zone 6
    14 years ago

My peonies are going full bore, as are the spring blooming salvia, May Night and something else - first roses out and about. I got my clematis whacked back this year, and so the vines are still growing strongly, no flowers yet.

Veggie garden-wise, I managed to get every thing finally planted / transplanted yesterday. Now to wait until the nights warm back up again, as we're in the mid-40's. We need a few, mid-80's days and mid-50's nights in here to get all the seeds to germinate.

And the grass needs mowing.

• Dan _Staley (5b Sunset 2B AHS 7)
    14 years ago

Udpate:

Ho-lee snappin turtles, Batman!

The cool weather has made the spinach explode, and the 6-year old suddenly loves it. In two days growth occurred such that I had to harvest at least 3 cups for dinner tonight. Onions too, and we pulled green onions for pizza tonight.

The Philadelphus lewisii 'Cheyenne popped too, and the poor Allium giganeum finally succumbed to mites and bloom period.

Dan

• greenbean08_gw
    14 years ago

I wish my spinach were growing like that! I'm hoping the warm weather coming in the next couple days brings a nice flush of growth. I looked tonight and I have a few little peas starting. I've harvested a little bit of salad greens so far but I still had to buy lettuce last weekend.

My little stick of a saskatoon is actually blooming (one of the 2). I'm curious to see if it bears fruit this summer.

From Tales of a Transplanted Gardener

I have chicken wire around them to keep the dogs from running over them. They're so little you can barely see them there without the fence.

And of course, the nosy one must be involved...

From Tales of a Transplanted Gardener

I also have 3 Jostaberry bushes waiting to go in the ground out front. I was working on creating positive drainage the other day when a nasty storm rolled in. Of course we got .7" of rain because I took the downspout extension off b/c I need to shorten the downspout with the change in grade. I tossed a tote lid under the downspout which helped keep ALL of the dirt from washing away.

14 years ago

I went back to Eastern WA in April to help friends get their homestead together, lay out their land + help on vineyard, etc. Anyway, they have a couple spots that needed windbreaks and the saskatoons naturally on their property were exxxxx-plooooding while I was there. We planted ~a dozen more along with other stuff for windbreaks, but this year back there the saskatoon were terrific and we're counting on them to blunt a little of the wind.

Did you know that during the Great Depression that plant prevented tens of thousands of people in the Plains from contracting serious health issues? It literally was a staple for several years.

Dan

• greenbean08_gw
    14 years ago

I think it was also a part of the pemmican made by Native Americans. I've never eaten them, but I wanted something in that part of the yard. I figure it blooms and produces berries that even if I don't like them, they will provide food for the birds.

Judging from the rate the birds empty the neighbor's feeder, they wouldn't mind a few more sources of food!

14 years ago

Well, you made me get one out one of my ID texts with ethnobotanical uses...other uses by Native Americans were arrows and spears from the wood, as well as basket rims and stakes and pins for tipis...

Dan

• jnfr
    14 years ago

I harvested about four pounds of Chinese cabbage yesterday and have two more plants to deal with today. WAY too much for the two of us. I need to remember that next year.

We're eating radishes, but the spinach and romaine aren't quite big enough to eat yet. I just got the zucchini planted last week and it's not up yet, but everything else is growing, including my other squash, Sweet Dumpling.

My pole beans (Fortex) are looking pretty:

Other than that, I'm out pulling bindweed and trying to make room for these flowering things that arrived this week.

• highalttransplant
    14 years ago

My garden project for the day ... adding my new veggie cages for the tomatoes. They fit over the T-posts perfectly, and were a breeze to install. The only problem was that I only had 6 of them, and there's 8 T-posts.

Has anybody used them before? Do they really cut down on how much time you have to spend tying up the branches? I know some of you have room to let your plants sprawl, but in my tiny space, every inch counts!

Bonnie

• greenbean08_gw
    14 years ago

I have no idea how well they work, but they do look cool!

• digit
    14 years ago

dan_staley said: "Well, you made me get one out one of my ID texts with ethnobotanical uses...other uses by Native Americans were arrows and spears from the wood, as well as basket rims and stakes and pins for tipis...

Dan"

Hey, my paternal grandfather's family was Indian and I made a cane out of serviceberry. Does that count?

Mom wasn't native American but she grew up in a part of Oregon where the natives were known literally as "the People of the Serviceberry" . . . She always said that Amelanchier was for the birds and for kids. Still being a kid at heart, I guess, I like 'em and serviceberry jam is wonderful. (The seed is just a little LARGE for such a small berry, however ;o).)

digitS'

• greenbean08_gw
    14 years ago

Gurney's markets them as "Saskatoon Blueberry".

(yeah, I know, I got suckered by the coupons... it's working out so far though)

I'm really very curious, I hope they produce enough for a taste this year. I was feeling adventurous with my berries this spring, I got the Jostaberries too.

• digit
    14 years ago

jnfr said: "I harvested about four pounds of Chinese cabbage yesterday and have two more plants to deal with today. WAY too much for the two of us. I need to remember that next year."

DW asked me how many more Asian greens I wanted out of the little garden in front of the greenhouse.

I hardly care since those transplanted to the larger garden are producing tons (!) now. And soon, the direct seeded Asian greens can be harvested. They would be especially good for salads right now but I've got all this spinach and lettuce, too!

DW claims that I've eaten so many greens I'm beginning to change colour.

digitS'

• david52 Zone 6
    14 years ago

One of my neighbors makes a wonderful, fresh sauerkraut - shred the cabbage, add a bit of salt, put in crock, wait 3-5 days, drained, and refrigerated. He'll often put in other stuff like onions, tart apples, hot pepper - what ever he thinks would be good. It's a small batch thing, maybe one head of cabbage, in a gallon crock. The result isn't that heavy, strongly flavored, usual sauerkraut. Surprisingly good, but something more light and tangy.

But he's one of those "wing-it" type chefs, so no recipes.

• jeremywildcat
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I'm a sucker, so I bought yet another red bell pepper plant yesterday, my third and final attempt. Also got an extra sweet basil plant since I needed some for a recipe and the plant costs about as much as it does at the store. Also dill seeds (figured fresh dill would be so much better for cucumber salad) as well as cilantro seeds. Sounds like I'll be waiting for a long time on new cilantro though, according to the packet at least. Only a little left on my plant now. How are the leaves on the flower shoots? Starting to wish I had built a bigger garden...

14 years ago

The tomato spirals are popular in France. Same idea as my strings and trellis. I twist mine about twice a week, but you can get away with once (but what else are you going to do in the morning during coffee? ).

wrt serviceberry, Timberline has a variety called 'Regent' that I wish I had room for here - they claim 6x6'.

Digit: my text also said they were good for canes, but I left it out of my comment above, so I guess you're right in line with our ancestors.

BTW, I went out this morning and row covered the eggolant and radishes in anticipation of flea beetles being here soon. Didn't do it with some other crops and I have leaf miners, not too bad tho.

Dan

14 years ago

Just saw Digit's font face and wanted to see what it looked like in blue...shoulda done did my flea beetle para in it.

Little too bold for my taste.

Dan

• Skybird - z5, Denver, Colorado
    14 years ago

Gardens in Juneii, huh, Dan? LOL! I'm not sure about the grammer here, but shouldn't you take the "in" out? Just: Gardens Juneii?

14 years ago

The software rejects repeat postings, so you have to change the title to do so. Think of which finger you need for 'i'. ;o)~

Dan

• Skybird - z5, Denver, Colorado
    14 years ago

Just as I hit the back button I noticed what you had done to make it work, so I came back to look again, and thought you had done it (the ii's), since you have to do SOMETHING, because that makes it possessive in Latin! So I was reading it, June's Gardens! I'm always creating "Latin words" out of "normal" words! Thunderus stormii! Hmmm! Or would that be stormyi? Just like to play with words!

:-)

• highalttransplant
    14 years ago

Okay, y'all have lost me on all of this grammar talk, but anywho, Dan I can't visualize the trellis/string setup you mentioned. Do you have a photo you can post of it?

DH is sceptical about my spiral cages, because they were $19.95 per set, and all of the products sold on TV for that price are garbage. As you probably guessed, he's speaking from experience!

Enjoying another salad for lunch today, and it's a good thing, since I discovered a big green catepillar munching away on my lettuce while I was out there. Thankfully, it hadn't caused to much damage yet. And what about those pillbugs (roly polies)? I've read they only eat decaying matter, but there sure were a lot of them around the base of some of the lettuce plants, and I can't help but think they were up to no good!

Bonnie

• david52 Zone 6
    14 years ago

Current forecast for Sunday night in Cortez is 38º. As a proven, rule of thumb, here it's 5º cooler. I really don't want to go out and cover all the stuff that needs covering. Keep fingers crossed that the forecast warms up into the 40º's.....

• highalttransplant
    14 years ago

After reading your post, David, I clicked on our NOAA forecast, and our forecast low for Sunday is 44 degrees, so hopefully we'll dodge that bullet. (OT - how do you make the little degree symbol? I don't have one on my keyboard.)

The 30 mph winds we are experiencing though, aren't doing my plants any good...

14 years ago

Dan I can't visualize the trellis/string setup you mentioned. Do you have a photo you can post of it?

My website has a setting I can't find to reset so can't upload, too busy to call customer service and wait on line 1/2 hr, going out of town Mon for a week....

Trellisi are inverted ' U ' shape, 1/2 or 3/4 conduit, vinyl coated wire running all along underneath them just above ground level. I use doubled hempen twine, twisted, slipped onto wire and tied at top of trellis. Treat toms like a vine and twist them up, pinch suckers. In October when frost comes, untie twine, lay toms on ground, cover with row cover. Pick up next day, retie. I don't tie off my toms. They are spaced ~16" apart. I have one tom on a 'Better Boy' and most all the rest have fls. I also have ~8 in self-watering containers.

:o)

Dan

• david52 Zone 6
    14 years ago

(OT - how do you make the little degree symbol? I don't have one on my keyboard.) hold down alt+9 or alt+0

Alt+just about any key will give you something fun, and the ones that show up in yellow are accents, so you can do stuff like é and ñ.

We got the wind too, and I had to move around my egg plant thats in containers, because it would have snapped them off. But all ended up ok.

• highalttransplant
    14 years ago

Hmmm, when I do that, I get this: 44

14 years ago

how do you make the little degree symbol?

º.

Dan

• highalttransplant
    14 years ago

Hey cool! 44º 40º 36º 32º 28º 24º 20º

I love to learn new tricks!

Thanks, guys

14 years ago

An old GF had an é in her name, as did another with a ñ. And this old weatherman has to use the º and the ä from living in Germany.

[/geek]

Back OT, the bush peas are blooming and I'm cutting salad greens and I snipped the garlic fls and spread them around to keep critters away and the tulips are collapsing and my container potatoes are - amazingly - about done being mounded up. Sheesh.

Dan

• jnfr
    14 years ago

º Coolio.

• david52 Zone 6
    14 years ago

I tried container potatoes last year in some huge, 35 gallon tree pot filled with potting soil. My garden soil is way too contaminated to grow them that way - last time I tried, I bought 5 lbs of seed potato, and harvested about 2 lbs.......

Anyway, back to the container. Boy, did the top growth look good. I thought I had a real winner, and when my 85 year old neighbor, a market gardener extraordinaire, came around one day and was ribbing me on the container potatoes, I figured I'd show him how great a system it was.

Dumped the 35 gal. pot out on the patio, rummaged through it, got a pint of marble sized potatoes.

I've yet to live that down.

• jnfr
    14 years ago

I saw my first cucumber beetle today. Argh!

14 years ago

I've yet to live that down.

Yup. My expectations are not too high. The real issue is I don't have enough land for a large garden.

Dan

• greenbean08_gw
    14 years ago

I think I saw a flea beetle this morning on a holey broccoli leaf. It was small, black & shiny and when my hand got close to it, it leapt away...

• highalttransplant
    14 years ago

I squished about a dozen grasshoppers in the garden today ... only one was full sized though.

Oh, and I pulled about a bushel of bindweed!

I kind of feel like a soldier, protecting the fort against invaders.

Bonnie

• greenbean08_gw
    14 years ago

I forgot, the potential flea beetle was not the only culprit on the little broccoli. I squished 2 very small green caterpillar looking buggers on the underside of the leaves.

• dafygardennut
    14 years ago

I'll probably be playing catchup all season. I still have tomato seedlings to get in the ground. I only wintersowed Wisconsin 55 and Black Plum paste, so of course had to buy a couple more because they're bigger and already have flowers on them :-). I got Gregori's Altai and Oregon Spring - supposed to be shorter season varieties so we'll see what those are like.

Alaska peas are blooming

Strawberry from Jennifer at the last swap has berries - YAY

Grape is leafing out and blackberry is sending up new canes; sorry but the raspberry didn't come back after all so I went and bought a Heritage Raspberry and then couldn't resist getting a black currant too. $100 gift card from Christmas was well used at Tagawa last weekend :-)

The walking onion from the swap is looking really good too

Dafy

• jeremywildcat
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I was wondering how blackberries and raspberries do here in CO. Saw them for sale and thought about it, but don't really have room for them. Probably too late to plant them now, maybe next year.

My Early Girl just set her first fruit, hopefully she catches up and lives up to her namesake!

• jclepine
    14 years ago

I am loving my garden right now!

I'm planning to move two of the catmints as they are growing too big too fast. I'm not sure what I'll put in their places, maybe nothing.

I've been cutting out the aspen starts as I have enough and don't want any more.

I took a couple small limbs off the blue spruce as the last minute heavy snow caused some of them to snap.

My Siberian irises are starting to bloom! And the Black Hero tulips are too.

I love hanging out in the yard with my little friends; here is one of them:

• jeremywildcat
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Finally some good hot weather! Most of the plants in my garden have probably doubled in size over the past week after sitting there barely growing for over a month. Let's see some updated pics of gardens, I'll try to find my camera to add some as well.

• gardenbutt
    14 years ago

It is still June,, hehehe right,, hmmm
    I am so slow these days,, the service berries or june berries,we are native and never have used them for any of the above.Different tribes had other uses.I used to make teepees and for the lacing we always used chokecherry.Pemmican was made normally with chokecherry as well.Harvest season and hunting season corresponded..Dried meat mixes better with chokecherry and huckleberry then service berry.
    We used them for jam occasionally but not much else other then eating..
    I do use them in my native planting gardens for flower blooming time, wind breaks, bird food, and fire prevention..
    What is happening in our area, The straw garden is all in and growing..Not near as fast as the greenhouse babies,,Imagine that.The flowers, peonies just started at my house.Lupines and iris in full bloom. The dang osprey is after our koi,, we get to look at chicken wire,,The hundred and ten chicks are growing like crazy,,Kernal Sanders the white leg horn rooster is thinking he should crow,, eak
    hmmm that is about it from our neck of the woods..
    Mary

• highalttransplant
    14 years ago

Here are some pictures for you, Jeremy!

Wintersown Broccoli 'Di Ciccio' finally starting to form a head.
    {{gwi:401417}}

This jungle of green was all wintersown - lettuces, spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, and peas.
    {{gwi:401418}}

Peas gone wild! The fence is 6' tall and you can see they aren't stopping yet!
    {{gwi:401419}}

Wintersown tomatoes (Bloody Butcher and Earl's Faux) in Earthbox
    {{gwi:401420}}

First tomato, about the size of a pea

Pepper 'Buran'

... and my new grapevine 'Reliance'

Here's the one on the other post. When I scratch the stem, it's still green, so I don't think it's dead, but for some reason it didn't leaf out.

My brother and SIL were visiting this past week, and we ate salads from the garden every day they were here. She asked what my secret was, so I gave her a brochure on wintersowing, LOL! My latest victim ... uh, I mean convert.

Bonnie

• jnfr
    14 years ago

I need to learn more about winter-sowing myself.

My spinach and lettuces are all growing happily still, not giving a sign of bolting. The tomatoes and peppers are showing flowers but no fruit yet. My Fortex beans have gone crazy. They put out their first true leaves the first week of June and now they are already climbing as tall as my head.

We harvested some basil this week and those plants are already bushing out again, so next week we'll make some pesto and freeze it.

I have a patch of mushrooms spreading in my lawn, and the bindweed is very, very happy, too.

• highalttransplant
    14 years ago

Jennifer, I'm including a link to the Wintersowing Frequently Asked ?'s, to help get you started. The people on that forum are very helpful, so don't be afraid to ask any questions that you may have.

I had to look up Fortex beans, since I had never heard of them. They look tasty! I'm growing Scarlet Runner's and Chinese Red Noodle, but they are less than a foot tall still. A few more days in the 80's should get them going though.

I finally pulled my spinach yesterday, partly because it was starting to bolt, and partly because I'm tired of fighting the leaf miners.

Your basil is growing a lot faster than mine, which in only 4" - 6" tall right now, but your yard and mine are very similar - full of bindweed and mushrooms, LOL!

Bonnie

14 years ago

My spinach is bolting and I WISH the basils were 6". But I have lots of toms and I'll likely have a 'Brandy Boy' in 7-10 days. Many peppers that I'm getting anxious to pick, the peas are about 1/2 way done. I have 'Fortex' and 'Blue Lake' and 'Gold Mine' and 'Royal Purple' beans, many got pounded by hail but the 'Fortex' in ground is languishing while in container is happy...okra a little slow.

BTW - jali - that 'Skorospelka' so far is all you said. Thanx!!!

Dan

• jnfr
    14 years ago

Thanks so much for that link! I really want to get my veggies going earlier next year.

• babysteps_wy
    14 years ago

Hi, we are out on the prairie just west of Cheyenne.

WE got a late start because we were building the raised beds and planting the permenant crops (strawberries, rasberries and asperagus). So here is our tally.

2 hybred tomatoes with lots of blossoms in black containers.
    1 heirloom tomatoe in black container with one furit forming, blossoms.
    1 roma tomatoe with two fruits forming, more blossoms (all my 'maters were store bought).

2 tomotillos in black containers about 18 inches tall, but no blooms. ??????

1 store bought cilantro in container we just started harvesting and our seed we planted are just now coming on. I pinch the flowers off to exstend some of the life of the plant.

1 pinapple sage going ok, but really got beat up by the hail. I use is as a cilantro substitue, it produces lots of leaves before blooming in the fall.

Herbs started inside the hooped bed are doing well. Green peppers are in the same bed and have buds.

Lettus in the hooped bed, just starting to come up (it's going to get so hot today I'm going to have to open up the hoop this morning before work).

Bush beans just starting to germinate.

So glad I found Rocky Mountain form, becuase if we go by what the rest of the country is doing we can be very discouraged.

Christine, taking babysteps on the prairie.

• jnfr
    14 years ago

My okra plants are not large but they opened their first flowers today. I'm very excited, since I've never grown it before and my husband is convinced we are too far north for it.

• gardenbutt
    14 years ago

Todays garden check out.. well since it is the end of Junes we did a walk around,, The outside vege garden,, all straw bale is still running a bit behind the greenhouse..The tomatoes are shorter but sturdier, I had to tie up the greenhouse tomatoes today,, this is a huge difference 1 to1.5 foot outside in the straw bales versus 3 yo 4 ft in the greenhouse,, squash outside varies, from not growing to small plants blooming, squash inside wow huge and blooming ,, cukes, in the greenhouse on the vines, outside,, just taking off finnaly..peas just blooming, first course of spinach starting to bolt, others still doing great,,I planted 4 differnt types ,,Peppers not even comparable,, in greenhouse a ft tall with blooms outside hahahahaha growing,,good thing we have 70 pots inside,
    110 chickens growing and one learning to crow,, so adorable,, yes I like a crowing rooster, the other 9 roosters not a peep,,LOl but lots of poop for the compost,,
    flowers,, very pretty,, but an odd year,, roses and sedums extremely slow,, good thing we did not have photoshoots this year ,,bah ,, other then that the smells are fantastic from the pretties in bloom,,
    Water garden ,, doing well, lillies very pretty first year for the one color,, but alas osprey still hunting the koi so we are getting used to the chicken wire cover,, uck but better then loosing our babies..
    Hugs,Laughter,Light,Love
    Mary

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner