Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Not growing much

Posted by colokid 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 17, 10 at 9:51

Seems to me that my tomatoes are not growing like they should. Lots of leaf curl, but that is normal for here. 54 degrees last night again and 94 daytime temp. Not much I can do about it. I manage to keep the GH down to 85 or so with a swamp cooler.
My GH zukinee (never could spell that) had male flowers for 3 weeks but never female. Now no more flowers at all. That will teach me to plant at least one in the garden next year. Getting lots of tomatoes from a siberia tomato if you can stand to eat them. My stupice got to close to some roundup and I pulled it. That from a goat-head problem. Lots of nice big green ones on the OP tomatoes but they just seem to stand still.
Enjoy your summer, KennyP

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Not growing much

• Posted by gjcore 5 South Aurora Co. (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 17, 10 at 10:47

Leaf curl is often a sign that tomato plants are under some sort of stress.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here