Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Open Garden - Colorado

Posted by catladysgarden z5 CO (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 14, 10 at 11:39

Glenn and Karen Schultz invite you to their 14th Annual Open Garden. The Cat Lady's Garden is an American Hemerocallis Society Display Garden featuring more than 4,000 daylily cultivars and many other perennials. The garden will be open to the public on Saturday July 17th from 8 am until 4 pm. The address is 15643 East 35th Place in Aurora, near I-70 and Chambers Road. Please call if you need directions. 303 366-9689

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Open Garden - Colorado

Glenn and Karen, thanks for the reminder. I wouldn't want to miss it!
Barb

o

Thanks for posting the info! I'm considering coming up to see your beautiful garden in bloom!

o

• Posted by jnfr z5b CO (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 17, 10 at 16:39

Ah, we're going to be away. Sounds lovely though, and thank you for inviting everyone in.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here