Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
high_altitude_newbie

New to Woodland Park & When is Fall 2014 Swap?

Hi everyone:

As my user name implies, I am new to high altitude gardening, along with learning how to deal with the different soil and weather conditions than I'm accustomed to, in order to continue to be a successful gardener. I've lived in other states where it wasn't such a challenge to get things to grow, especially to thrive. But it's now my 2nd summer here in Woodland Park, so gardening is going a bit smoother for me this year than last.

I was semi-active in the GardenWeb forum for the last state I lived in and participated in many of the spring and fall plant swaps and enjoyed those swaps thoroughly. I got, and traded, many unusual plants, which I really enjoyed having in my perennial garden.

So ... in looking through this forum, I see you have a Spring swap in the Arvada area. But can't find anything about where and when you usually have your Fall swaps. Can you give me an idea if there will be one this year, about what time it's held, and where?

Thanks! (I'll certainly be posting again with specific questions on my gardening challenges!)

Comment (1)