Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
REMINDER-Fall plant swap

Posted by catladysgarden z5 CO (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 28, 09 at 9:38

The Fall plant swap will be held at the Cat Lady's Garden on Sunday September 6th beginning at noon.

We will have a potluck lunch. I will supply plates, cups, plastic ware and drinks. Please bring a dish to share.

You don't have to bring plants to attend the swap. Judging from the number of plants that we've had in the past, everybody can go home with something for their garden.

I will apologize in advance that I cannot provide restrooms. Our septic system won't handle it. It's even a problem for the 2 of us, which I won't go into on the forum. There is a Burger King 2 blocks away. You can use their restrooms without walking through the restaurant. They are right inside the east door.

If you plan to attend the swap, please send me your email address. I will send out directions to my place in a couple of days.

Thank you,
Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: REMINDER-Fall plant swap

I think I can go now! We previous plans to go to the mountains for a music thing but we got hired to play music on Sunday morning so I think we will not be going to the mountains after all. I will be a little late though.
Thanks, Karen!
Charlene

o
RE: REMINDER-Fall plant swap

Yay! Glad you can come, Charlene! Check out the "picture" thread! Is there anything you want me or anybody else to earmark for you?

Did you get the email with Karen's address and directions?

Skybird

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here