Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Open Garden day in the Flathead

Posted by gardenbutt rocky mt 4-5 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 2, 11 at 16:12

I know I know there is not many people hanging around in my neck of the woods on the site.
But here goes The Happy House is having its monthly open garden Saturday August 6th.There is no charge.We are south of Lakeside Montana just off of Flathead Lake.
If your in the area and want to come down just drop a message and I will give directions.We open up the house and gardens for open format discussions.Some revolves around sustainable building and the green factor while others want to talk flowers or veges. Yet many husbands come down wanting to talk how to build the wood fired pizza ovens,,LOl
Anyhow thought we would put it out on here as well..Now over to get it at facebook
Mary in Montana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Open Garden day in the Flathead

• Posted by mtny SW MT zn 3 (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 18, 11 at 14:57

Sorry to have missed it.... was up in the swan and flathead twice with in the last 2 weeks....including lakeside for boating...the whole region looks absolutely fantastic this summer....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here