Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
fall swap

Posted by gjmancini 5Co (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 6, 10 at 20:34

Do we have an official date and time as of yet?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: fall swap

"Posted by singcharlene Zone 5 (My Page) on Sun, Aug 1, 10 at 10:56

Hi all,
Sad that you can't make it Skybird. Already bought my ticket to go out of town the weekend before so it's done and I can only do the 11th. Skybird, If you are passing this way anytime this summer I'd love to have you stop by!

I'm thinking we should do the swap on 9/11 at 1:00 potluck style. I'm not quite as organized as Skybird so I'm not going to post any lists for people to bring stuff. Just bring what sounds good to you! I have lots of paper goods.

Don't forget to go to "My Page" and send me your email address. I'll keep a list of everyone who wants to come and then send out a mass email with directions a week or so before the swap.

Looking forward to it!

Charlene
Looking forward to it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Fall Swap Thread

o

Green bean, thanks for posting this.

Yes, the Fall Swap is at my house in Castle Rock on September 11th at 1pm. Please rsvp by clicking where it says "MyPage" next to my username. I will send out a mass email to everyone a week or so before the swap with my address and directions.

Looking forward to it!

Charlene

o

Thanks for the info. Char, I am sending you my email address to rsvp.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here