Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Flooding where spring swap was

Posted by luckybottom Five in colorado (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 16, 13 at 19:34

For those of you that know the lay of the land you can see that about half of our 60 acres are were under over 3'+ of water.

Our house, barn and animals are all high and dry. Email if you want to see more pictures. Bonnie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Flooding where spring swap was

So glad you put your house in the right spot, Bonnie! It's good to know you're safe. Our major flooding was Wednesday night into Thursday and is receding now, but what a mess. Keep well!

Barb

o

I was wondering how you were faring. I'm glad to see that all is well, more or less. Thank you for checking in.

o

Bonnie, glad to hear that you are safe and well. I missed your beautiful farm and horses this Spring.

o

Thanks gals for your warm thoughts and wishes.

As an update: Water is back in its place on our piece of the world. The Platte, not back yet. We are starting to reclaim our fences and pastures. All are neighbors are save and several are looking at a total loss.

o

I'm so glad you, your family and your animals are safe, Bonnie. So terrible to see the devastation Mother Nature can dish out, I'll keep your neighbors in my prayers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here