Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
skybirdforever

Fall Swap Pictures!

Here are the pictures, guys. By Charlene's count, there were 34 people here! Sorry I didnÂt get more pictures. Once everyone started picking plants, things just happened too fast. I thot thereÂd be more time when we did the other demos that we didnÂt do.

DonÂt have time for a long post, but I hope everybody had a good time and is enjoying the plants they got. I got most of mine put in today since IÂm hoping to leave on WednesdayÂand IÂm really, really, really hoping we get the rain theyÂre predicting for tonite and tomorrow. Glad we didnÂt do it today! It was cold! ItÂs 55 in my yard right nowÂand going down!

HereÂs the pics! (Click to enlarge - and if you enlarge the first one, you can just "arrow" thru the rest of them without going back and forth!)

Eating right after everybody got here

Eating and talking

Some of the plants (I never did get a picture of the couple hundred daylilies that were outside the fence)

Hanging out and talking

The only demonstration we had time for

Picking plants  half the people were out front picking out daylilies

And these are the plants I got. The ones on the blue tray are the ones I actually got, and the others are the leftovers I decided to keep too. When this stuff grows up I think IÂm gonna have to just move out and let the plants take over the whole place!

And most of the left over plants went home with AliceG8 for Habitat for Humanity in Ft. Collins. Thank you, Alice.

Gotta go for nowÂbut, David, we really DID have a swap!

Hope to see everyone againÂand moreÂat the next swap,

Skybird

Comments (2)