Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
digit_gw

Here today. Gone tomorrow!

digit
11 years ago

It almost seemed that quick!

I took a few pictures of the garden this year. It was a small attempt at chronicling growth. I made a YouTube video of the dahlia garden. It is posted around here, somewhere.

The "shady corner" kind of got away from me there about mid season, as it often does. The "big veggie garden" is difficult to shoot. It is in an "L" so it might require multiple camera angles to capture its growth thru the season.

The "little veggie garden" is certainly more compact but I had some problems. Timing when I showed up with a camera was one. I missed July completely and my September shot went awry! So this is early June, late June, early August and yesterday:

No responsibility for the neighbor's blackberry/raspberry mess there in the distance (other than trying to keep it out!. The dahlia garden next door is empty and most of these beds have been turned.

My bok choy is doing just fine, thank you! There are still some carrots & parsnips to bring in. The gladiolas are in the "flower corner" of the "big veggie garden" several miles away.

That's about it. Here today. Gone tomorrow.

Steve

Here is a link that might be useful: time for a little R&B? Ohio Players ;o)

Comments (2)