Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone want orange oriental poppies or small yellow daylillies?

Posted by catnohat (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 8, 13 at 17:17

I have a lot of poppies and daylillies that need to be rehomed! I think now would be a good time.

The poppies are on the right side of the picture. They are doing their fall revival! If anyone is interested in coming to Brighton to get them, I would help dig them. If you go about 8- 10 inches deep and take out big clumps, they will transplant and you'll see them again in the spring.

There are a lot of the daylillies also. They didn't bloom this year because they are so crowded!

I also have a big pot of irises to give to a new home!

If anyone is interested, just let me know and I will private message you.

Thanks,
~Cat

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone want orange oriental poppies or small yellow daylillie

Cat, I'd be interested in some poppies. PM me and let's see if we can set it up. If it fails, post a reply and we'll figure something out.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here