weather forecast

Posted by david52 z5CO (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 19, 12 at 19:55

Weather forecast for the next 30 days, temperature / moisture wise:

Here is a link that might be useful: uh-oh

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: weather forecast

Mixed emotions. It's suppose to be warmer than average in our area which sounds good to me but we need mega snow to get us out of this drought too.

o

I have been a little concerned about the 6-10 day outlook, up here, David.

Even the 1 to 5 day kind of stinks! We are getting so much wind! The smattering of rain that is falling, comes sideways!

The only thing that looks good here are the temperatures. It isn't so great when both the wind velocity and the thermometer read 35 but it is better than the ground beginning to freeze. I've got only the gladiolas, carrots & parsnips left to pull out but it would be nice if I could get a few more square feet of the garden cleared. And, do it with some small measure of comfort.

Steve

Here is a link that might be useful: 6-10 day outlook maps

o

Streams and rivers all over western Colorado are at near or record low flows, and reservoirs are at levels not seen since the exceptional drought in 2002.

And the fire season continues......

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here