Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hummingbird video

Posted by treebarb Z5 CO (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 10, 10 at 20:42

Someone emailed me this and I thought you might enjoy it. Sorry you have to cut and paste.
http://wimp.com/babyhummingbird/
Barb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hummingbird video

That is an amazing video, Barb!! Thanks for posting it. That boy and bird are so sweet. And he did an amazing job taking care of it, looks like. I'm guessing he eventually released it to the wild, although the video didn't go quite that far.

The other videos are interesting as well! I clicked 'next' several times and watch the next ones. But have no idea how many there are, so finally stopped after the woman speaker on positive thinking. I wonder how long it will take to get to the end of all of them?!

Marj

o
RE: Hummingbird video

msty, I didn't notice there was a next video. Now I better go back and see what's next!
I have become interested in birds and hummingbirds are fascinating to me. I'm gradually adding plants like Agastache, hoping to attract them here. We mostly have what I think are sparrows, they clean up the grain the horses spill. I've started throwing them a handful so I can watch them while I fill the water tank. They're pretty cute!
The video grabbed me because of the boy's obvious dedication to the hummingbird. He's a patient kid!
Barb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here