Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bpgreen

Happy Holidays!

bpgreen
14 years ago

I'll be traveling tomorrow (if the roads between here and Wyoming are clear) and won't be checking in very often, so I thought I'd send my Christmas and other holiday wishes in advance.

Comments (12)

• Skybird - z5, Denver, Colorado
    14 years ago

Merry Christmas, BP. Nice to see you're still around here!

It looks like you'll be kinda on the edge of the storm, but drive carefully and take care of yourself out on the roads. Hope you're able to get to where you want to be, but wherever you are, have a good time.

To everyone here on RMG, Peace and Happy Holidays,
    Skybird

• amester
    14 years ago

Be careful on the roads, everyone! Stay warm and have a wonderful holiday.
    Peace, joy, recycling, and mammograms for all!
    Amy

• jnfr
    14 years ago

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! I am very happy that we past solstice now, and I know the days are getting longer again, even if slowly.

• Skybird - z5, Denver, Colorado
    14 years ago

LOL, Amy! Mine's next week! (And I'm getting better and better at recycling!)

Nice to see you around here too! Merry Christmas!
    Skybird

• treebarb Z5 Denver
    14 years ago

Whatever and however you celebrate, I hope it's wonderful! Keep warm and eat too much!
    Barb

• elkwc
    14 years ago

Merry Christmas to everyone. The storms both missed us. Got just a skiff so won't be much of a white Christmas but traveling should be fine. If you venture too far south it will get bad. I was in Amarillo yesterday and left as the snow started falling. Was already wrecks when I left. Pray everyone has a safe holiday season and returns here soon to discuss the approaching gardening season. Jay

• highalttransplant
    14 years ago

Merry Christmas, RMG posters and lurkers!

The presents are all wrapped, the Baked Stuffed French Toast, and Sausage Balls are prepped for tomorrows breakfast, so all that's left to do is get the kids bathed and dressed for service tonight. I'm relaxing with a cup of coffee made with eggnog, and an M & M cookie. Life is good!

• mtny
    14 years ago

what a glorious day sun glinting off fresh snow, dusk settles across our lovely mountains cloaking all with a deepening lavander and pink soon to be enveloped by nights indigo...but not quite yet... merry christmas

• digit
    14 years ago

Our snow nearly all melted . . . water couldn't go down into the frozen ground and now, under clear skies, it has frozen again. Look south and the reflected light is almost blinding!! (I think we will have to be satisfied with that as far as it goes for a white Christmas . . . :o)

Remember to be careful out there and, as Red Green would say, keep your stick on the ice.

Steve

• jaliranchr
    14 years ago

The happiest of holidays to every one of you.

• gjcore
    14 years ago

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

• david52 Zone 6
    14 years ago

Up and about, what with -5ºF the stove needs another piece or two of wood, while the wee -52ers are still slumbering away with, supposedly, visions of sugar plums, but I'd put money on a new pair of skate skis to replace the ones that were broken last week.

Merry Christmas everybody, and my all your seeds sprout on cue.