Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I could build that!

Posted by digit ID/WA (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 15, 13 at 9:09

photo abkv_dezeen_hypercubusbywg3_2_zpsfceaaf61.jpg

Well, why not  photo smiley1753.gif?

No, that floor isn't sloping. There's actually storage under that angled part there in the back. Probably not real useful but it is a small building and there wouldn't be much space wasted.

No, the floor is level. I can find some picture of the interior but it is a little confusing. I think you can probably imagine. . . yeah, the ceiling slopes. And, it is fairly spacious in there.

Kind of eliminates the need to be concerned about roof slopes, tho'. I mean, the thing is a b.o.x! It would need to be kind of a high box because the roof would be sloping down to the back and there is a need for head-room. But - Imagine the view you'd have from your little garden office by elevating the floor like that!

Steve

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I could build that!

Okay,
 photo SummerSandCastle_zpsf15a8760.gif
Steve

This one is more likely:

o
RE: I could build that!

I like the 2nd one better. :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rocky Mountain Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here