Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
skybirdforever

Happy Holidays - 2010

Hi RMG friends,

I was thinking of starting this thread tomorrow morning, but TreeBarb just posted holiday greetings on the "watering" thread, so I think I'll start it right now (then I'm gonna come back and copy Barb's message here since it sounds like she may not be back around till after Christmas!)

I'd love to see about an inch of fluffy white snow tomorrow afternoon and evening---just enough to last through Christmas Day, but that's not gonna happen so I'll be happy with the 50+ degrees, and maybe get a little gardening done on Saturday! Just gonna be here by myself this year! I found a streaming Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Music site, and my new computer is really good at playing music (about the only thing it's "really" good at so far!), so I'll have that on most of the time for Christmas Spirit! I've filled my five bird feeders, and finally got my suet feeder filled and out today, so I'll have a wonderful bird-filled Christmas to go along with the music!

Barb already included many of these greetings in the post I'm gonna copy below, but, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each of you---and Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, Happy Eid-al-Adha, and Happy Bodhi Day. My Christmas wish is that we may all learn to live together in Peace some day.

In the immortal words of Tiny Tim.........

God bless us every one-----and, in MY words: and our gardens too!

Skybird

Comments (8)