Return to the Rose Exhibiting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Calvin Boutte and Rose Registrations

Posted by snowheather 8-dfw-tx (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 16, 08 at 15:28

Does anybody know if Calvin is taking orders? I called,but am not sure it was the right number, since the recording was not his voice.

Also, does anyone know if there is a HT registered named Cocoa's Gift? I have been looking at the lists, but don't see it. My friend here won the Eddie Edwards rose at the Nationals here year before last and submitted that name for the rose. She was told it would be registered. Several of us here have that rose, and would like to know if it is.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Calvin Boutte and Rose Registrations

No, no such rose has been registered. Maybe it's time to remind Eddie (or whoever said they would register it) that he needs to register it, as promised. If Eddie doesn't want to register it, and is willing to give your friend approval to do it, she can register it herself. It isn't that hard to do.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Exhibiting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here