Return to the Rose Exhibiting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Horizon Roses 2009

Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 17, 10 at 19:35

It's been a few years since I've purchased the Horizon roses booklet, so I want to make sure it's still available. I still have Johnny Premeaux's address but after posting an inquiry at Roseshow.com (which appears as the site for Horizon roses)to see if any are still available I've gotten no response in a couple of weeks. I don't want to send a check out if (A)the address is invalid (b)the 2009 Horizon rose review is no longer available. Could one of you please tell me what the scoop is?...Thanks... Maryl

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Horizon Roses 2009

The Horizon Roses report is still published. The 2009 report came out in September. I would think it is still available. You might try contacting Bob Martin to see if he can help.

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 18, 10 at 1:15

Thank you Phil. I looked up my old e-mail enquiry and it was addressed to Bob Martin's listed e-mail address: Petrose@aol.com. That was sent two weeks ago, and I've received no reply. If there is another way of contacting either Johnny or Bob (other then snail mail), I'd like to hear about it.....Maryl

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 20, 10 at 1:54

Was finally able to talk to Johnny Premeaux himself and he assured me the 2009 Horizon roses is still available (just in case there are any lurkers out there). The next edition won't come out until fall, so the 2009 reviews are still good for quite some time yet.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Exhibiting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here