Return to the Rose Exhibiting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Moonberry - classification? AEN? Showable?

Posted by DesertRatRose z9 AZ-PHX (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 8, 05 at 14:07

Has Moonberry been officially assigned an AEN and is it showable under what category?

TIA,

Suz

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE:: Moonberry - classification? AEN? Showable?

Should mention that I checked the 2005 Handbook for Selecting Roses and the supplemental list for March on this forum to no avail.

Suz

o
RE: Moonberry - classification? AEN? Showable?

Thanks, Phil, for the prompt reply to my offlist email!

For the record, what Phil told me is that it is listed in the Combined Rose List as Moonberry and as an HT. Until it is classifed by the ARS, that is the ruling authority and therefore Moonberry can be shown as an HT with that 'temporary AEN'.

I can't show it for anything but fragrance with its form, but it does smell yummy.

Suz

o
RE: Moonberry - classification? AEN? Showable?

• Posted by smilam1 10 SoCalifornia (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 9, 07 at 18:06

I'm looking to purchase MoonBerry rose and am wondering how the rose (and bush) have turned out for you? Does anyone else have one?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Exhibiting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here