Return to the Rose Exhibiting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Left Overs

Posted by BLSmith US (My Page) on
Mon, May 16, 05 at 12:43

While the rose shows feature the best and brightest from our gardens...for me personally, the bundle of roses that remain at the crazy end of the mornings grooming session cause me to pause, smile and marvel at their beauty.

So, they did not get "chosen" to be in the show but my heart is just as proud of what I see....and I am reminded, this is not about "me"...I am just a helper in showing off God's amazing creation.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Left Overs

We put our "extras" into a rose sale to the public. The nicer HTs and long-stemmed Floris are sold as single stems. The rest are made into arrangements, mini and large. I never cease to be tickled by the look on some people's faces as they select and take some of those beauties home with them! Thanks for the reminder!

o

WOW. Your rose show needs an 'end of trail'!!! You'd win h ands down!

Suz

o

Wow, those are your leftovers? How extraordinary the actual show roses must have been. What is that rose in the center, the golden yellow with pink/red edges?

o

hundredpetals,

That one is Bees Knees, a miniature rose. Grows HUGE.

You may have to get one! :~)

Bren

o

You read my mind. There's room for miniatures anytime. Hmmm....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Exhibiting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here