Return to the Rose Exhibiting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Belleville rose show

Posted by gree-knees 6a (My Page) on
Wed, May 21, 08 at 13:07

Hi, rosarians, if you live in the St. Louis metropolitan area or are going to be here on the 31st of May consider coming to the Belleville Area Rose Society's annual rose show. It will be held at the Turkey Hill Grange in Belleville, Illinois, just east of St. Louis, Mo. For more info call Anita @(618)344-7696 or Dennis @ (618)233-4609

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Belleville rose show

I judged in this show today. Lots of nice blooms - more than they have had in years. Best in Show was a gorgeous bloom of Falstaff entered by Ed Yesan. Given all the cool weather and rain we've had (more than 12 inches over normal, including a nasty storm the night before the show), this really was a surprisingly good show. Congrats to the Belleville folks who put it on.

o

Phil, thanks, we were happy with the entire program. Anita

o

The weather was too cold where I live but I had some minis and won the mini King and Princess King was X-Rated and Princess was Minnie Pearl.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Exhibiting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here