Return to the Rose Exhibiting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
new contact number for Johnny Becnel Show Roses

Posted by Elaine_Pawlikowski Cent FL (My Page) on
Mon, May 17, 04 at 17:52

Hello --
A couple of days ago there was a thread from Calvin B. is Louisianna letting us know that Johnny Becnel Roses was still operating .. saying that roses were available and ready to ship. He gave a new phone number to call. Did anyone write the number down? If so, could you please post it.

The thread disappeared ... before I could write down the number.

Thanks, Elaine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new contact number for Johnny Becnel Show Roses

Phone # for Calvin B is (337) 394-5662

o

Thanks for the number ...

o

I'm kind of curious... why did this thread disappear so suddenly? It was a new posting and yet it has been deleted from the system and cannot be found with the search feature.

As Arsenio Hall used to say... Things that make you go "hmmmm...."

o

The number I have is: 504-394-6428. I am fairly certain I copied this down from the missing post.

o

Suzanne, I think Spike considered it advertising and took it off.

o

I spoke with Calvin for the first time last weekend and placed an order with him. What a delightful experience that was for me! He had such a depth of knowledge about each variety that I felt as though I were talking to Johnny. He has been an "understudy" of Johnny, gaining a vast amount of wisdom in his many years of frienship with him. I would strongly recommend talking to him. He is a pleasure to deal with.

o

Yes I'm Larry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Exhibiting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here