Return to the Rose Exhibiting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
An Honor For Ron Schwerdt

Posted by Phil_Schorr z6St.Louis (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 11, 05 at 23:22

Ron was awarded the Outstanding Judge certificate for the Illinois/Indiana District during their meeting this weekend in Peoria, IL. Ron does an enormous amount of work for all of us and he certainly deserves to be honored.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: An Honor For Ron Schwerdt

Heartiest congratulations on the well-deserved honor, Ron!

Cliff

o

Dear Ron,

Warmest congratulations on receiving the Outstanding Judge certificate. I am sure it is well deserved. I have no doubt you put the same dedication, passion and work into judging as you do in all the other wonderful work you do for the ARS.

Thanks for all you do, and again, congratulations!

Suzanne Horn in Los Angeles

o

Thanks and congratulations Ron...
We've used your lists for several years to make sure the classes for the roses were correct and up to date.
Your latest Mini-Flora list was used at the NY District show just this weekend to great advantage.
We just couldn't do it without your dedication to current updates.
Keep up the good work!!
Meg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Exhibiting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here