Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ken_n_ga_mts

Finishing the garden (almost).

ken-n.ga.mts
9 years ago

One of the reasons I went back to work (part time 20 hrs per wk) was to finish my rose garden CORRECTLY, without taking any money from the household money. It seems to be working the way I need it to. I started ordering roses late this summer and have continued up to today. I'm done until spring but this is what I have received so far. You should be able to see a pattern to the garden. From K&M; 1 Tammy Clemons, 1 Shawn Sease, 1 Ambiance, 1 Kardinal, 3 Louise Estes, 3 Gemini, 4 Moonstone, 4 Randy Scott, 4 Marlons Day, 2 Hot Cocoa. From Wisconsin Roses; 4 Mavrik, 2 Shug. Next spring, already ordered from Edmunds; 2 Royal Amethyst, 4 Crescendo. Will be getting from K&M; 1 Kardinal, 4 Crystalline, 4 Baby's Blush (when available), 2 Hannah Gordon, 2 Lady of the Dawn, 1 Stadt den Helder, 3 David Austins, 1 The Prince, 1 Belle Story, 1 red, probably LDB, 1 First Choice, 1 Cooper, 1 Dr Troy Garrett, 1 Memphis King, 1 Magic Show. I will be making a trip over to Roses Unlimited ( about 90 min. away) to get a few ORG's, 1 Summer Snow and anything else that jumps into the buggy. WOW!!! That's a bunch and a little bit of work but I'm not getting any younger and I want to get my garden finished and be able to enjoy it as I get a little older. Anyone else loading up??

Comments (2)

Sponsored