Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need some photos

Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 26, 13 at 12:45

My society president is putting together a power point presentation on all the Earth Kind roses and he needs some photos. If you have photos of the following roses and would be willing to let him use them in his presentation, with full credits, please let me know by PM and I'll get you my email address to send them to. This is for a meeting presentation March 13th so there is a little time yet but sooner would be better than later.

Marie Daly
Souvenir de St. Anne's
The Fairy
Caldwell Pink
Perle d'Or
Ducher
Duchesse de Brabant
Else Poulsen
Madame Antoine Mari
Spice
Climbing Pinkie

Thank you in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need some photos

Seil, you might want to consider contacting Chamblee's Roses in Texas, which specializes in Earth Kind, and asking them for permission to use some of their photos. They might do it both because they are nice people, and for the prospect of more business, but if they say no, you're in no worse shape than you are now. I'm attaching a link to the Earth-Kind part of their website; the "Contact Us" link is at the top.

Kay

Here is a link that might be useful: Chamblee's Earth Kind Roses

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here