Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden pic from 2012

Posted by lesmc 6a (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 25, 13 at 14:14

I am trying to learn to post. Got one done but can`t seem to get more than one image.at a time! One better than none!! Lesley

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden pic from 2012

Missing my roses. Icy and snowy day here.

o

Oooh, I like your garden!

If you upload your photo through GW's Hortiplex, you can only do one image per post.

If you want to include multiple photos, you need to get a free account at a place like Photobucket.com. Follow its easy instructions on how to upload them to your Photobucket library.

Than, to post the pic over here at GW, click on the HTML CODE for the pic at Photobucket (make sure it is the HTML CODE)--that will "copy" the needed info. Come over here to the GW message box and "paste" the image in the box. Click on "preview," and you will see the image.

You can type before and after the image; or click a couple times to move down the page and paste in the message box another pic --or as many pics as you want, both before and/or after the pics already pasted in the message box.

Hope that helps. Look forward to seeing more pics of your garden!

Kate

o

These are gorgeous pics of your garden, which looks like it is part of a beautiful estate. Wow. I especially like the rose draping your iron fence. I've always dreamed about having something like that. Just lovely. Keep them coming. Thanks. Diane

o

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 25, 13 at 18:13

Looks like a professional public garden....LOVE it!

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 26, 13 at 23:34

Wow, those are gorgeous, Lesley!

You can't post more than one image at a time from your computer with the image upload at the top of the posting box. If you want to do more than one it's easiest to do it from a photo storage site like Photobucket or Flickr.

o

Ooh, missed these. Wonderful garden.

I use photobucket --- free account.

o

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate you visiting my garden. Just miss my roses so much,snow today!Here is Golden Celebration for you!

o

What a bloom packed beauty of a Golden Celebration yours is, Lesley. I love the look of the fence with roses growing against it. GC is a favorite rose of mine. Do you have yours growing on any support? Thanks for posting another lovely pic.
Oh--I forgot to mention again how spectacular the background of this scene is. I still wish I could walk into your lovely yard and take a look around. Diane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here