Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lesmc

Garden pic from 2012

lesmc
11 years ago

I am trying to learn to post. Got one done but can`t seem to get more than one image.at a time! One better than none!! Lesley

Comments (8)

• lesmc
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Missing my roses. Icy and snowy day here.

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    11 years ago

Oooh, I like your garden!

If you upload your photo through GW's Hortiplex, you can only do one image per post.

If you want to include multiple photos, you need to get a free account at a place like Photobucket.com. Follow its easy instructions on how to upload them to your Photobucket library.

Than, to post the pic over here at GW, click on the HTML CODE for the pic at Photobucket (make sure it is the HTML CODE)--that will "copy" the needed info. Come over here to the GW message box and "paste" the image in the box. Click on "preview," and you will see the image.

You can type before and after the image; or click a couple times to move down the page and paste in the message box another pic --or as many pics as you want, both before and/or after the pics already pasted in the message box.

Hope that helps. Look forward to seeing more pics of your garden!

Kate

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    11 years ago

These are gorgeous pics of your garden, which looks like it is part of a beautiful estate. Wow. I especially like the rose draping your iron fence. I've always dreamed about having something like that. Just lovely. Keep them coming. Thanks. Diane

• TNY78
    11 years ago

Looks like a professional public garden....LOVE it!

• seil zone 6b MI
    11 years ago

Wow, those are gorgeous, Lesley!

You can't post more than one image at a time from your computer with the image upload at the top of the posting box. If you want to do more than one it's easiest to do it from a photo storage site like Photobucket or Flickr.

• iris_gal
    11 years ago

Ooh, missed these. Wonderful garden.

I use photobucket --- free account.

• lesmc
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate you visiting my garden. Just miss my roses so much,snow today!Here is Golden Celebration for you!

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    11 years ago

What a bloom packed beauty of a Golden Celebration yours is, Lesley. I love the look of the fence with roses growing against it. GC is a favorite rose of mine. Do you have yours growing on any support? Thanks for posting another lovely pic.
    Oh--I forgot to mention again how spectacular the background of this scene is. I still wish I could walk into your lovely yard and take a look around. Diane