Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My "Hacienda Cafe" Roseart

Posted by ron_and_susan z8 GA (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 6, 14 at 17:18

In this work I used a lot of blooms with color in mind. The roses I used are Penelope, Anniverary, Behive Gold, Cardinal Hume, Double Happy, Jeri Jenninggs, Heartache, Rhapsody in blue, Goldyla, Waikato, Caabella, Brillant Pink Iceberg, Apricot Nectar, Barronne Edmund de Rochchild, Zephrine Drovine, Rosey Cushion, Rosendorf Sparrieshoop, Pinkie, Whimy, Crepuscula, Duet, Excelsa, Yesterday, Lavender Dream, Yabba Dabba Doo, Crazy Dottie and last Picadilly.--Ron

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My "Hacienda Cafe" Roseart

Ron - Really pretty, love all the colors!

o

It's really, really pretty! I love the blue awning - just perfect. I love the perspective with the small tables.
Carol

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 6, 14 at 19:59

How warm and inviting on this frigid day!

o

So pretty! Do you exhibit and/or sell your work?

o

We do still exhibit and no--we don't sell any of the artwork.--Ron

o

I want to go there!!

o

What beauty we can create- do you sell your work? Thx for sharing. I wish I was there!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here