{{gwi:1205184}}

NOSTALGIE
{{gwi:1205185}}

NOVELTY
{{gwi:1205186}}

Comments (8)

• Brittie - La Porte, TX 9a
    10 years ago

That Neptune sure is pretty. It's one that I don't have, but always admire. I also enjoy seeing pictures of Nostagie. It's definitely not as common. Lots of pretties in that batch, Beth.

• pat_bamaz7
    10 years ago

Beth, Those are some really nice N's! I really love Nantucket, Nicolette and all the mauves.
    I only have one N, but will cheat and post Paul Neyron (AKA Neyron, Paul), too..lol

NATCHITOCHES NOISETTE

NEYRON, PAUL :)

ïÂÂ

• sara_ann-z6bok
    10 years ago

Beth - Lovely "N's". Nightingale, Night Sky, Natali, Nicole Carol Miller, Nobilo's Chardonnay, Nicolette and Neptune are my favorites, but they are all gorgeous. Pat - Love both of yours, Natchitoches Noisette is a lovely pink and "Neyron, Paul" has been on my wish list for a long time.

• seil zone 6b MI
    10 years ago

Nantucket and Nicollete are gorgeous, Beth!

Pat, you make me want both of those and I can't grow noisettes here!

Here's my two

New Day

New Zealand
    {{gwi:350399}}

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    10 years ago

No "n" roses, but I'm enjoying yours, so keep on posting.

What a gorgeous picture of novelty, BEth. And Pat, your pic of Natchitoches Noisette is all wondrous misty pink.

Seil, great shot of New Zealand. You have a way of capturing roses at the peak of their form.

Kate

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    10 years ago

I am way, far behind on the alphabet and will be viewing its lovely roses till July, but view I will. I have no N's, but I'm enjoying those here very much.
    As usual, Beth, you have the exotic (to me) and unique, and I love them. Night Sky's color and shading is very striking. I love the perfection of Natali's smooth petals. Your lavenders are among my favorites, too. What a lush ruffly beauty Neptune is, and Natasha Monet, totally new to me, is the palest lavender I've seen.
    Pat, the cotton candy pink of Natchitoches Noisette is sweet. Is this rose named after Natchitoches, Louisiana? I had a nice stay there years ago (loved their meat pies), but we northerners had a hard time pronouncing the town's name correctly. Pretty funny.
    Seil, I love the cheery yellow of New Day, and New Zealand is a satiny beauty.
    Thanks for posting this nice collection of N's. Diane

• seil zone 6b MI
    10 years ago

Thank you!

• Lynn-in-TX-Z8b- Austin Area/Hill Country
    10 years ago

Many of my roses are so new, and I thus I have few pictures. I do not thin I have any "N" roses. I must correct that:)

Beth,

More of your roses went on my wish list:)⦠Nantucket, Night Sky.

Pat_bama,

Your Paul Neyron looks fabulous. I was going to give my P.N. the shovel, but I have not found a replacement, and thus it is getting a one season reprieve. Can you offer any suggestions for growing a healthy P.N.? Mine is a rust bush right now.

Lynn