Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
seil_gw

Testing

seil zone 6b MI
11 years ago

Another photo testing post

Still not working. Photobucket has been messing around with updating and apparently have updated me right out. Sorry!

I'll have to look at finding a new site. Any suggestions?

Comments (14)

• the_dark_lady
    11 years ago

I don't know, Seil, what is going on, but I can see all your photos.
    Marina

• TNY78
    11 years ago

hmm...I can see them too. Can you see mine? I use Photobucket...

Tammy

Here's a test picture
    {{gwi:1204130}}

• seil zone 6b MI
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Yes I can see yours, Tammy, but mine and several other peoples don't show up any more. There's something wonky going on with Photobucket and now I guess you have to have at least Windows 7 or something and I'm still using XP. I simply can't afford to buy anything new right now so I guess I'll just have to do without.

• seil zone 6b MI
    Original Author
    11 years ago

OK, so I was just over on a different forum and my pictures seem fine there. I wonder if it's a Gardenweb thing since they updated the forum?

• the_dark_lady
    11 years ago

Seil, try to press Ctrl+F5 to clear your cache. It might help.
    Marina

This post was edited by the_dark_lady on Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 21:52

• bethnorcal9
    11 years ago

I see your photos too Seil.

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    11 years ago

Seil,
    Did you try turning off your computer, letting it rest a couple minutes, and starting it up again? My computer son always tells me to do this--says it will cure 3/4s of the problems I encounter--and he is right!

Did you try clicking on the red X (where each pic should be) and clicking on "show pictures" (or wording like that)?

Did you try marina's advice about clearing your cache? (Ctrl+F5)

Did you contact Tamora (at the contact link near bottom of this page) and tell her what happened and that you still use XP and wondered if that was the problem? They are still working on setting up the new look, and I've contacted her twice in the past 24 hours--they fixed the problems almost instantly in each case.

There are other browsers you can download for free, but I've never done it so can't tell you how. But if all else fails, you may have to do that.

Kate

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    11 years ago

I should be in bed! Just thought of one thing I do with success that computer engineer son in law has suggested in the past. Unplug your computer from the small box (surge protector) which effectively unplugs it from electricity. Keep the computer unplugged for about a minute, then plug back in and see if that helps your problem. It has worked for me in times past. Just turning off your computer does work some of the time, too, as previously suggested. Diane

• seil zone 6b MI
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sorry, I've tried all these things with no success. I'm really baffled. It's no fun posting pictures you can't see!

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    11 years ago

Notify Tamora (the "contact us" link below) and explain the problem and state what browser you are using. It may be a glitch they need to clear up. I complained twice yesterday about 2 different new features and got the problems fixed within a couple minutes. Maybe some of their new features are conflicting with their old features and somebody just needs to do a simple delete or add a missing bracket to the html code.

Hope it all works out.

Kate

• lesmc
    11 years ago

Seil...I see your pictures. I use photo bucket also. Hope my pics are visible. I hope you get to the bottom of this. I would hate to miss your pictures, or anyones, for that matter. Happy snow day here in KY. All pictures are greatly appreciated. Lesley

• iris_gal
    11 years ago

Now I can't see TNY78's photo in this post! Monday I could see her pics but not Dublin Bay's and Dark Lady's. Turnaround.

Seil's and LesMac's are showing up here.

(Win7 using Opera browser)

Something's definately wrong at the other end.

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    11 years ago

Wish I could help you, but I'm not having any trouble seeing pics and posts. My pics are also on photobucket. Sorry.

Kate

• seil zone 6b MI
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Yippee!!! They're back!! Even my photobucket albums opened up today! Oh good, now I can catch up on my pics here!