Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

KETCHUP & MUSTARD

KISME

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Roses "K"

Love them all, but KALINKA looks so dainty. KATHRYN MCGREDY Love her colour .KUROSHINJU looks so velvety.

o

Beth, Great K's!!! KUROSHINJU's coloring is exquisite. I love the recurved petals of KOLKHOZNITSA. KORBASTA, KISME and KAMELEON are just beautiful.

I only have two:

Ketchup & Mustard (my husband bought me this one and Rock & Roll because he liked their names...although fitting of it's colors, I think it's my least favorite name of any of my roses)

photo zzzkm0907a_zps50c762af.jpg

photo zzzkm1016c_zps3fd7a98d.jpg

Kronprinzessin Viktoria

photo zzzkpv1101c_zps6852cccc.jpg

o

Beth - You have some lovely K roses. My favorites are Konfetti, Kindness, Kleopatra, Korbasta and Kisme. Pat - I love your Ketchup & Mustard and Kronprinzessin Viktoria is a lovely white. My only K rose is one I no longer have, but it was always a good bloomer and gave me medium size perfect blooms every time it bloomed.

KARDINAL

o

Some beautiful "k"s here--unfortunately, I have none, so I will just have to drool over yours.

Pat and Beth--I love those red roses with yellow reverses, but I must agree--surely they could have found a more appropriate name, couldn't they? LOL

Sara--your Kardinal is impressive!

Beth--I adores dark reds like Kuroshinju. But Kisme and Korbasta are lovely also.

Kate

o

I've only got two, and they've already been posted, but...

Kuroshinju

o

Koko Loco with a bee. This was taken last January. It definitely isn't blooming yet this year though!

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 2, 14 at 14:28

Lovely roses!

Never heard of Kuroshinju, Brittie, and go ahead and post repeats. We don't mind!

Can't believe no one has posted it yet, Knock Out!
Knock Out photo ko2013_06130084_zpse73bc614.jpg

Koko Loco
Koko Loco photo kl2013_06200036_zps7ad37ec1.jpg

o

Oh am I ever happy I ordered Koko Loko!

o

I wish I could find a spot for Koko Loco, too, redwolfdoc.

It's time for me to do a little catching up on all the new photos I haven't yet seen.
Beth, the velvety, dusky petals of Kuroshinju just beg to be touched. I love the pale shading in Kalmar and Kaleidoscope. They have such unique, soft colors. You have lots of unusual K roses I've never seen before, which I'll have fun looking up.
Pat, that's a stunning photo of Ketchup & Mustard, and Sara-Ann, Kardinal's a beauty, too.
Brittie, smoldering Kuroshinju is looking slightly dangerous-love its mystery. And Koko Loco and the bee are quite charming. Is KL's pollen chocolate flavored, I wonder?
Seil, your photos make Knock Out look gorgeous, not to mention the scrumptious Koko Loco spray. It looks good enough to eat.
Thanks for posting these photos, especially the chocolaty ones--now I need some ice cream. Diane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here