Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
unknown pink rose

Posted by masterofcoffee 4b (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 20, 09 at 23:19

This is my beautiful pink rose, that I believe to be "in love". If anyone knows the name of this rose, please feel free to reply. I enjoy taking pictures of nature around me.

Image link: unknown pink rose (44 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: unknown pink rose

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 25, 09 at 9:21

Never heard of a rose called "In Love." Looks kind of like BEWITCHED maybe. It would help if you gave us more info.... like bush size, bloom size, scent or lack of; is it clustered or mostly one bloom to a stem, etc...

o

very pretty rose but it could have any name, some roses are so similar it is difficult to get confused

o

• Posted by hoovb z9 Southern CA (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 26, 09 at 0:45

There is no rose tougher to ID than a pink HT because there are so many of them and many are very similar. We need more information, like a description of the fragrance, photos of the prickles (thorns), foliage, the color at the base of the petals, etc, etc.

There is a pink HT called "Falling In Love"--could that be it?

o

sorry I wanted to say that it is easy to get confused when identifying a florist or HT rose. I doubt it is Falling in Love though...

o

Looks a little like Our Lady of Guadalupe but more pictures and info are necessary.
K

o

sorry about the long wait..... I meant to say I believe it to be " Falling in love" sadly the plant died in the winter, but it was very thorny, and had a light scent to it. The plant grew to about 4 ft and the flowers were single large and had lighter pink under the petals. They were very large roses, about 4-5 inches across, and full with many petals.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here