HOPIE GIRL

HOT PRINCESS

HOT ROMANCE

HOT SPOT

Here is a link that might be useful: My Albums

Comments (13)

• snowheather
    14 years ago

Heavenly "H's", Beth. I have several of these and like several I don't have! FIREFIGHTER has such wonderful scent that I have two - unusual for me! HALLOWEEN is my favorite decorative HT. HELEN NAUDE is a huge plant and very productive. It has beautiful blooms, when I can defeat the thrips! HOME OF TIME is from Heirloom two years ago, so it is still getting going. Maybe this year I will see a bloom like yours! But, I gave up on HOT PRINCESS - never could get blooms like pictures I've seen. And, HEAVEN ON EARTH, is still on probation - for blooms continually facing the earth! Does yours have stronger stems to prevent nodding?

I love your pictures of HALLE and HARMONY. Maybe I could threaten HEAVEN ON EARTH with being replaced with one of them!

• growing2010
    14 years ago

WOW! When I grow up I want to be you! I don't know how you do it, but you inspire me so much.

• rosessecretgarden
    14 years ago

I loved 'Halle'
    Thanks millions for such an interesting post

• hosenemesis
    14 years ago

Oh-oh- now I don't know if it's Honey Perfume or Fragrant Apricot... oh heck. I'll put them both on the list and see what shakes out next season.
    Renee

• organicgardendreams
    14 years ago

Beth, great that you were able to load up the "H" roses! At this time of the year I am so happy to see any kind of rose photo and your roses are all very pretty! The most appealing to me are Hawaiian Sunset (what a beautiful, subtle coloration), Hawkeye Belle (I never get enough of the soft pinks), Honey Bouquet (very sophisticated color and I love the green bud stage), and Hopie Girl (just the perfect form).

My roses are just "sitting there" right now and don't do much. We are in for more rain this weekend in SoCa, which is good and very much needed, but boy, am I ready for spring...

Thanks for posting.

Christina

• iris_gal
    14 years ago

I love the two Sheldon roses, Hollywood Star and Hopi Girl.

Hisami looks like a beauty also.

And that is the best pic I've see of Honey Perfume!

• dove_song
    14 years ago

Oh, Beth, these are a delight!! :) So many gorgeous roses that I have never even seen before. Ands a fabulous collection of ones I have seen. You are so blessed to have all of these along with the oodles and oodles of other roses in your garden. And what a blessing your are to soooo many people!

If I could squeeze one more rose in my garden this year, I think it would be HOT ROMANCE -- just to shake things up a bit.

Also, it's great to see your beautiful HACIENDA (aka FIREFIGHTER) as I am really looking forward to seeing it arrive here this spring!! :) And it's wonderful to hear Snowheather's positive comments about it.

This post is another one of my favorites of your alphabet roses. It's ALL good!!!

Debbie

• canadian_rose
    14 years ago

Wow!! I see that you saved the best for last (at least for me!!) I adore Hot Spot!!! These are my favs of your pictures
    1. Helen Naude
    2. Hisami
    3. Home of Time
    4. Hot Spot

I'm really going to want these roses for my next bout of ordering. Gorgoeous!!!

Carol

• mashamcl
    14 years ago

Beautiful roses as usual, Beth. I can't believe the blooms on your Heaven on Earth are not lying down. How do you do that?:-)
    Masha

• phatboyrose
    14 years ago

Beth, Once again you have come up with sooo.. many Beautiful roses. You inspire me to try harder. My picks are HEATHER AND HEART & SOUL. I love the petal count in HELEN KELLER, BOY might have to add that one to my to get list. Again Thank you so much for helping us get through these Winter months.
    Harold

• lookin4you2xist
    14 years ago

Hondo is a looker! Thank You!

• Zyperiris
    13 years ago

How tall does Halloween get?

• katefisher
    13 years ago

Oh Beth, wow. My gosh I am going to have to take a few minutes and go through those again. I grow Halloween and Heart of Gold but yours are both just gorgeous. My HOG took a beating this winter. Just too cold for it I suspect. Halloween did better and I'm looking forward to that one as it was new last year.

Right off the top I have to say that Home of Time really captivated me but they are all lovely. Hope things are going well for you.

Kate

Sponsored
FineLine Kitchens, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars81 Reviews
Award Winning Kitchen & Bath Design Center Serving the DMV Area