Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What was your favorite climbing rose bush in 2009?

Posted by jess2132000 PA (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 29, 10 at 8:38

Blaze was my favorite....
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb308/jess2132000/ImportedPhotos00327.jpg

Here is a link that might be useful: blaze

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blaze

Ok how do you post photos here again with photobucket I forget.. I wanted the picture..???

o
RE: What was your favorite climbing rose bush in 2009?

i couldn't see it either!! :(

o

Try this out Jess.--Ron

o

Now how did you do that?? (: thanks

o

Now that is AMAZING!!!!

That must be just a spring flush. It can't keep doing that can it???

Wow!!

Carol

o

Favorite climber is 'Royal Sunset', Morey'60. The most beautiful soft shades of apricot but more alluring is the fragrance which intoxicate my allergy-laden nostrils from 6 feet away.

Jess, under your picture at photobucket click on the thumbnail of your photo. The new screen with the full size pic will have 4 text-type boxes. Choose HTML Code by clicking on it. It should automatically be copied into what is now called the clipboard. Come here and in your message box use Paste from the browser menu or from a right-click menu.

Photobucket changed things recently. Your paste will begin with (a href="http: ............. where the ( is a <

o

Wow, That is a gorgeous climber.My favorite last year was 4th of JULY..

Jean

o

WOW. That' a great rose for up against a white house.

o

Here is my Westerland rose too. Blaze does not bloom like this all year but it rebloom all summer just not as nice as this the first. Its a great rose.

Here is a link that might be useful: Westerland

o
RE:Westerland im still doing something wrong.Hmm

http://media.photobucket.com/image/westerland/jess2132000/ImportedPhotos00331.jpg?o=1" target="_blank">

o

My favorite color. This week.

o

Anyone had good luck with 'Don Juan'? I just got one bare root and would love to see any pics of yours.
---Keith

o

Just bought one of those at Walmart for $6. Hope its a Don Juan label says so and it likes its new location next to our white house. It will get lots of sun!!!!

o

jess--when you copy the HTML CODE, don't mess with it. Paste it, as is, in the message box. If you change anything in it, a pic will not show. You're making the process complicated by editing the HTML CODE. Keep it simple: SAVE, PASTE. That's it. Ok? : )

Kate

o

It is hard to pick just one, but how about my trellis which has both America and Pearly Gates, one on each end, with clematis interwoven. That is Graham Thomas on the far right.

Oh, let me also add Dublin Bay, too. I like that it stays manageable for me.

Kathy

o

I like Dublin Bay too!!! Nice rose.

o

Last year, Lavender Lassie was pretty good, although I grow it as a large free-standing 7-8' shrub and not a climber.

DSC01045

DSC01121

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here