Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring 2013

Posted by socks12345 Zone 9 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 31, 13 at 12:33

I'm a poor photographer but have enjoyed the roses so much this spring and wanted to share.

Here's Betty Boop, an excellent, trouble-free, colorful bush
 photo spring2013.jpg

Betty Boop's close-up
 photo spring20135.jpg

Not sure what this bush is....Brandy? Huge flowers!
 photo spring20134.jpg

Julia Child, just planted in January! Another good bush.
 photo spring20133.jpg

Here's Snowfire, not a favorite but a very tough bush
 photo spring20132.jpg

Last one: Mellow Yellow. Not the brightest yellow, but I like the shape of the petals, and it's almost constantly in bloom. It greets me when I pull in the driveway!
mellow yellow blossom photo IMG_4813.jpg

This post was edited by socks12345 on Sun, Mar 31, 13 at 12:49

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring 2013

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 31, 13 at 15:01

They're beautiful, Socks! Thanks for sharing!

o

Nice and bright. Good start to spring

o

Love your Mellow Yellow! They all look so beautifully springlike--it will be at least another month before mine bloom--unfortunately.

Kate

o

Wow - Julia Child has sooo many flowers!
I love how unique Betty Boop is.
Lovely roses!!
Carol

o

Beautiful blooms and colors!

o

Beautiful healthy plants! I too have Julia Child, she sure is a blooming machine. Too early for blooms here, so it's nice to be able to enjoy looking at yours!

o

A nice and beautiful collection of all the spring flowers which make the environment more beautiful. I liked all colours in them.

www.totalmush.com
this is an informative and helpful plants forum, do visit and join for more benefits for your plants.

o

Your flowers color is very awesome and look like very beautiful. You can use it in decoration places. Floralmachine.com also have huge collection of these
kinds of flowers. I really love this flowers.

o

Betty Boop is a scene stealer. I love the ruffled petals on Mellow Yellow.

o

Those frilly petals on Mellow Yellow are so cute, and I love the soft color. Watch out for Julia--she's going to growwww if she's anything like mine. I love that rose! Diane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here