o
Hurry up spring!!

Posted by lynnette PNW (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 2, 13 at 16:06

Waiting for my favourite climber.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hurry up spring!!

Forgot to tell you my favourite climber is Awakening.

o

LOL - I saw the photo & thought to myself, that's Awakening! Then I saw your 2nd post, LOL - So cool, thanks for posting. It's a great climber, isn't it?

o

And a lovely photograph of it, too. I can see why you'd be anxious. Look at all those buds!! :-)

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 2, 13 at 23:58

Another beauty!

o

Golden Celebration...one of the first roses to bloom in my KY. garden. Can`t wait...hurry up spring! Lesley

o

Ooooh--Awakening and GC--both are too, too lovely!

If one of my climbers doesn't work out, I may consider Awakening as a substitute. But since I've already tried out 2 climbers in that one spot (RRD got one of them), I hope I don't need to dig one up and find any more replacements.

Kate

o

Gorgeous. Somehow I have ended up with 3 New Dawns and no Awakening- ND must root more easily. will have to try rooting Awakening again as she is surely one of my favorite climbers as well.

o

Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here