Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pirouette

Posted by lynnette PNW (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 2, 13 at 16:09

Now that I think about it maybe Pirouette is my favourite!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pirouette

What a lovely rose. Never heard of this one. Just beautiful.....Lesley

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 2, 13 at 23:59

Wow, that's gorgeous!

o

Beautiful photo, Lynnette!
Pirouette is one of my favorites, too. Great bloomer, beautiful bush with arching canes, healthy without spraying.
I've got interested in this series of roses (Courtyard Collection by Poulsen/Olesen) and now have close to a dozen of them.

Pirouette photo 1001280x967.jpg

Pirouette photo DSC_5078.jpg

o

I can see why you are having trouble picking your favorite. Let's face it--you are "homesick" for all your roses. Me too.

Kate

o

This one is gorgeous and looks like a very prolific bloomer.

o

Yummy!

o

I can see why it's your favorite, looks wonderful.

o

These photos of Pirouette are just breathtaking! what a gorgeous, healthy looking rose. I must have it, but where to put it? I just returned to the gallery after a little absence, and I have the feeling I'll be making another rose "want" list. Thanks for posting all these pics, everyone. Diane

o

Pirouette is delicious. Thanks.

o

Wow, it's a real "pick me up" to see this rose's photo again while it's freezing outside. Over the top gorgeous is Pirouette. Diane

o

WOW!!!
Stunning!!
I'm agog!!
Carol

o

I looked this up at HMF and decided it's the climber I want for my new back bed. Its bloom size/shape reminds me of Colette whom I have come to really appreciate in a small garden. Love its color stages - zing, but yet romantic.

o

So beautiful!

o

Because Pirouette comes from Denmark (Poulson rose) this breeder keeps his climbers more like a large shrub. I have three and one I didn't prune to see just how tall it would grow. 8 feet was the tallest it got. Many of the newer Poulsons climbers look like a very large bouquet of roses and so far, all of mine are disease free.

o

Because Pirouette comes from Denmark (Poulson rose) this breeder keeps his climbers more like a large shrub. I have three and one I didn't prune to see just how tall it would grow. 8 feet was the tallest it got. Many of the newer Poulsons climbers look like a very large bouquet of roses and so far, all of mine are disease free.

o

Where did you find Pirouette?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here