TROPICAL AMAZONE

{{gwi:1214338}}

TUSCAN SUN

TYPHOO TEA

TYPHOON

Comments (7)

• inga007
    14 years ago

Thank you again, for augmenting my slide views with your lovely blooms.
    I love the Typhoo tea particularly.
    That one is going into my perfect blooms division.
    I wish your blooms a healthy growing season.

• bethnorcal9
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks Inga! I think about the time I get thru the rest of the alphabet, this season's blooms will start to pop. I'm seeing buds everywhere and if the weather would just stay warm, they'll be opening up sooner. But... we're expecting a bunch of cold and rain next week, so I don't know what will happen. I have tons of irises popping up too. They seem to grow a foot a day! They'll be out before the roses I'm sure. I can't wait. I'm soooo sick of winter!!!

• dove_song
    14 years ago

Man, what a gray day we are havin' here in Spokane. But not on the 'puter, THANKS TO YOU, Bethie! :) My absolute favorite of this batch is TROPICAL AMAZONE. Following close behind it are THE TEMPTATIONS and TALLYHO.

Really looking forward to receiving TYPHOO TEA from Northland Rosarium this spring. Mostly to inhale that powerful citrus fragrance so many folks have been ravin' about. Sooo glad I ordered it before it became unavailable from them for this year. Thanks for sharing this excellent photo of yours! :) And thanks for all the rest of your great pics. LOVE the variety!!

Debbie

• ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
    14 years ago

Beth, I'm not usually a fan of modern roses but you have some lovely roses here, and I especially like Tineke, which is just packed with petal and looks really beautiful to me. Thank you so much for leading us through your rosy alphabet.

Ingrid

• jean_ar
    14 years ago

They are beautiful Beth, as usual.I love that TOBASCO.DANG its a beauty,and I really like TINEKE too.Looks like the deer didn't eat everything up.

Jean

• iris_gal
    14 years ago

Tonight THE LADY and TOP NOTCH are really catching my eye.

TOP NOTCH colors remind me of Royal Sunset climber a bit.

TALLYHO's form and color look lovely! I see it comes in a climbing form.

More rain!?! My bulbs, iris and roses have been loving it!

Of course TUSCAN SUN is fantastic too. And, and ....................... love 'em all

• canadian_rose
    14 years ago

My favs are

Tea Time
    Tienke
    Tournament of Roses
    Typhoo Tea (strange name, I want to put an "n" at the end) (This picture is amazing)

Thank you SOOOOO much for all of your winter pictures. They were/are heavenly!!!

Carol